Cole

I fucked up badly I'm such and idiot Ashely was right about me I mess rose up badly it my fault she is like this why do I keep on hurting her why can't i stop hurting her. It was all that guy fault he made everything crumble into pieces when I saw him with her I lost it I accuse her of sleeping with him.

But I knew deep down inside my heart she wouldn't do that too me and I'm thankful for having her with me and that day that Stella call me it wasn't actually her it was my best friend I told him too call me to make rose jealous and I pretended that I was sleeping with Stella but that wasn't true I cut off my connections with the girls I slept with for rose.

I wanted to have a better life with rose I wanted to make it up for her after all she has been through she is strong and that what makes me want to be with her. She isn't like those other girls that what drawn me to her I fell hard for her and I don't regret it. I got up from the bed and I kiss her on her forehead.

"I'm sorry babe but please wake up for me please say something to me or punch me to make you feel better just wake up." I said to her "son." I turn my head around and I look at my mom "yes mom?" I asked her she comes up to me and pats my back "son   How is she and how are you with everything that has happened?" Said my mom walking towards the chair and sitting down.

I sighed "she is the same she hasn't woken up yet and I'm fine." I said I wasn't trying to tell my mother how I felt because she is my mom that will just be weird. " she nods "do you want anything?" I shake my head "I just want to be alone with her that all." She nods in a understanding way and gets up and leaves while closing the door.

"Rose do you remember when we went to the ferries wheel and how scared you got because we were really high up." I said looking at her and I continue "that was our first date and I told you that I protect you." I said smiling at the memory. "I still have the picture of you smiling while looking at the sunset."

"Do you also remember the day that we saw each other and how you weren't really looking forward to our arranged marriage but you slowly started not being bothered about the fact you have to be married to me." I said laughing at the way she was always glaring at me when I was around her.

"Rose you have always wanted to know why I always look so distant when I am looking at you and the reason is because I have..... this one goal in my life to make you the happiest girl in the world...when you smile it makes me happy that you are happy." I said quietly.i reach for her hand and I kiss her hand.

"Rose it time to wake up everyone is worried I'm sorry for acting cold towards you it was such a childish thing I shouldn't have confronted you and ask you what he means to you." I put my head down on the bed. "Cole...Cole?" I lift my head up to see rose mom there "go and eat something let me take care of her please."

Her eyes held pain in them this is all my fault I'm causing everyone pain."okay ms.park I be back later." I come out of the room and I walked downstairs slowly I made my way to the kitchen to see Ashley next to the stove she grabs a plate and the first thing she does is glare at me and she walks up to me with the plate.

"Don't you dare think I forgive you but I made good  for everyone so here you go." She hands me the plate and I gave her a smile small. I sat on the chair and I saw Ashely grab a chair and she sat across from me. "You don't have to worry about that person no more I took care of him." She said.

I look at her confused "what did you do Ashely?" When I asked her what she did her face turn red "um..noth...ing-nothing i don't have to tell you." She clears her throat "yeah so don't blame nothing on rose just try to make her happy okay okay bye." She ran out of the kitchen and I shake my head at this girl.

I start to eat the food it was really good when I was done I went upstairs to the room to see ms.park sleeping on the bed. I quietly go next to her "ms.park wake up go and sleep in your room." I told her because the way she was sleeping looked very discomfort. She opens her eyes slowly and she nods.

She stands up and gives rose a kiss on her forehead when she leaves I go to the bathroom and I take a bath I let my hair get wet when I was done I grab a towel and I went and got my boxers and pants.when I was done I go on my computer too do some work when I was done I went to rose side.

And I cried I'm in pain it hurts so much "rose please wake up now we need you and I really need you." I said looking down at the bed. And this is the night that I will always remember when I finally heard her voice calling my name and the way she look at me.

"Cole..." I look at her while tears were coming out from eyes she reaches her hand out and puts it on my cheek " don't cry cole I'm here..okay." And I smiled finally she has come back to me. I swear that this time I will make her happy.....