WOW you are that little boy?

I felt someone shaking me awake I open my eyes to see cole I look at him and asked "what happened?" He smiles "we are here." When I heard him say that I took my seat belt off and I literally ran to the door and I stop and I walk outside.

When I was on the ground I couldn't believe my eyes "no way cole are we really here?" I look at the familiar surroundings of when I came here when I was a little kid. "Yeah are you happy?" He ask scratching the back of his head. I stared at him and I nodded I ran to him and I hug him.

"I'm very happy cole thank you so much for this surprise." I said to him. And I stop hugging him " come on cole let go inside." I said pulling him and he just shake his head and smile. And than he finally moves we go inside the entrance too see marble floor shining from how clean it is and man and woman behind the desk.

I can hear the sounds of babies close by screaming or crying I still have the memories when I came here with my dad and mom but that was a long time ago before they got very busy with their jobs. "So where are we going?" I ask him because I'm not sure where to go.

"Let's go to our room first and then we can spend the whole day looking around how do you like the sound of that?" I nodded I am very happy right now I grab his hands and he walks to the elevator I see him press the number 28 and the elevator goes up.

And when we were at the floor cole turns to the left and I see him walking straight to the brown door and He opens it I walked inside the big room the bathroom was very pretty their was two showers it was very pretty and there was a balcony where I can see the sky blue beach from it. "Wow this is really amazing cole thank you thank you." I said.

And he just nods "do you want to stay here or go outside now?" I look at him and nod "let's go cole." I said and we walked out I followed Cole to wherever we are going. We walked around outside and we saw the golf course. And there was even people zip lining this resort will always be my favorite it called "la resort where your paradise starts right here."

It amazing really I'm not even sure how long we were outside for but when I check the time it was 2:30 pm already and I was getting a little bit hungry. "Hey let go to the beach I want to show you something." I nodded at him and we walked to the path of where the beach was at I can already see the waves from the beach as I was making my way towards the beach a hand stops me.

"Yes cole?" I ask him when he stops me "here can you put this on rose?" I look at the shirt that he he was holding and I stare at it. "Why?" He smiles "just trust me on this." I slowly nodded and he put it on my eyes "cole don't let me hit something please."

"Don't worry I take care of you." And we start to walk slowly I can feel that we made it to the beach because of the sand that I was feeling from walking. I felt like we were walking very far away. Until the shirt went off my face and I saw a table with two chairs and there was food on the plates and two glass of wine.

"Cole what is this?" I said turning around and looking at him he just shrug "it just a little bit of something that I did for you come let sit down." He says walking too a chair and he pulls it out he points to the chair for I can sit down and I do.

He does the same thing and we ate the food it was pretty good and it was such a lovely thing that cole did for me. "You look very beautiful today rose." He said looking at me and I look at him and said thank you. Than he stands up and I see him taking his shoes off he walked towards the water and he stood there letting his feet get wet."

He had his hands in his pockets and he was looking towards the water I sit there staring at him for awhile until I decided to join him. I walked towards him and I hug him from behind "why did you pick this resort?" I asked him "well I know how much you love this resort and also because this is where I met you right here in the water."

He said I stop hugging him and I look at him like if he was crazy "what you mean by that I don't remember meeting you?" I said and he smiles "ouch my heart hurts well let refresh your memory okay do you remember when you came here with your family." I nodded slowly.

"Okay do you remember when you went to the beach and you were playing around with the water." I try hard to remember that part but it was kinda of fuzzy "okay do you remember a boy with short hair and he made you fall inside the water head first." I try to remember and than it was clear that little boy mess up my hair and I drank a lot of water.

And I gasped I look at cole and at his two dimples and the smirk that he had on his face and I gasped "you are that boy." And he nods I stare at him "I can't believe this why you didn't tell me." I said really loudly to him. "I'm not actually sure why I didn't tell you?" He said himself I shake my head I can't believe.

He is that boy wow.