House

It was very quiet in the car I was angry that he forced me to come and see the house it really annoying me why the hell did he agree. And why did he wanted me to go with him he could have gone himself.

I felt a hand go on my hand "rose you still angry." I look at his big hands and my small hand they fit so nicely together but I pull my hands away from his and I put my hands on my lap. "No I'm not cole." I said snapping at him.

Okay wrong move "hey look at the house that our house." I look at the house and my eyes grew wide it was a mansion it is so beautiful I look at cole and I smiled and he gave me a full blown smile "it so beautiful cole." He parks his car and I got out almost running towards the front door I try to open it but it was locked.

"You should smile often Rose and stop being so grumpy." Said cole I look up at him "you look way more beautiful with a smile." He said I stopped breathing did cole said I look beautiful? I shake my head out of that thought he must have said that to a lot of girls.

When I turn around the front door was open and I can see there was my stuff inside of the kitchen like plates and spoon and everything else was here I look around and at the marble stairs and I walk upstairs I go to one of the rooms and I was met with a king size bed.

I ran and I jump on the bed taking the whole space to my self. "I guess you like this room." I sit up and I look at cole and I nodded "this is going to be our room then." I look at him and I shake my head "um no cole I need my privacy and plus this house is big you can choose any room you like." I said not like this idea.

"Well I don't know if you saw my clothes and your clothes inside of this room but if you go inside the closet all my stuff is in there and I'm not moving it and plus what privacy I have seen your body there is nothing to hide." he said and there we go again.

"Whatever I'm so not looking forward to this." I told myself"you know you are one lucky girl to be seeing me everyday most girls will be kissing me already." He said like it wasn't a big deal "well I am not most girls and I made such horrible decisions that I am not proud of." I said then I didn't hear a reply.

I look at cole and his body was stiff his hand was clench and his face held angry. Did I say something wrong? Oh well what can I do about it. He leaves the room almost knocking me down but before he left he slams the door hard I winced at the loud sound. I couldn't help myself but to think if he was different would we still be in a relationship.

Rose he is bad news I told myself I'm the idiot one that is always thinking about him when he doesn't think about me. I go to the bed and I lay down. I let myself drift off to sleep. It was around 4:30 pm that I was awoken by the sound of music "COlE." I narrowed my eyes and I open the door.

I go downstairs and I look mortified by what I was seeing there was beers on the table and girls dancing and man either drinking or watching the girls dancing. I look around for cole and my heart drops at the sight their was a girl sitting on his lap and they were kissing well it was more like the girl was eating his face.

I move forward and I stop the music the boys groan "what the hell turn it back on." Said one guy who came up behind me I turn around "no GET ThE HELL OUT!" I scream at all off them I push him away the girls came down from the table. "Who you think you are." Said the same guy.

"I live here dumbass now leave before I call the cops." I said grabbing the beers from the floor I heard cole speak "just leave guys." And I heard of bunch of okay and bye I start to clean everything until a tear slip from my eye what the actual fuck I am crying.

Why am I crying I am not supposed to be crying because of what I saw I know that cole likes to have fun but taking it this far it hurts to see that he moves on fast. While I was throwing everything away I look at cole and the girl was still there i sighed i walked up to them and I push her off him.

"Get the fuck out of here you fucking slut." I said to her she whimpers and leaves "is some jealous?" I glare at him I saw his face soften when he look at me "Rose why are you crying." I shake my head and I walk upstairs "ROSE I'm sorry." He said but it only made me cry harder.

I go to the room and I put on my pjs I go to one side of the bed and I pull the covers on me I heard the door open and closed and cole was in front of me sitting on the floor "I'm sorry rose I didn't mean to I was just trying to make you angry that all." He said softly. "Whatever cole I really don't care." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"We both know that a lie." He said with a smirk on his face "I want to sleep cole let me sleep." I said closing my eyes I felt his lips on my forehead "goodnight rose." And I felt the other side of the bed dip I let the darkness consume me.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Cole pov on the next chapter!!!