Come again?

When rose and Cole walked away I close my door and I went to the bathroom I took a deep breath in and out I was still in shock. I can't believe mr.davis asked to see me he texted rose and since I still had Rose phone with me I saw she had a message from him so I read it.

And it said "so your friend came by and she told me to forget about you and she kissed me that crazy girl but I want to meet up with Ashely I need to tell her thank you for everything she did tell her my address and tell her to come by 7:00 pm." That what he said but why does he want to thank me isn't he supposed to hate because I did treat him like shit.

What wrong with him did he finally go crazy? Or maybe he already found a girl that he likes as I thought about that for some reason I felt sad but why shouldn't I be happy because now he doesn't have any feelings for rose and now rose can be happy with cole.

"Yeah so cheer up Ashely." I told myself and I went back to my room.  I go and get my laptop and I start to do my work. Than someone knocks on my door "yes." The door opens and cole comes in "rose told me to tell you that shouldn't you get ready for that boy." And he leaves the room I look at the time and I said oh shit.

"It 5:20." I'm going to be late I go to my bathroom and I take a shower I try to be fast and when I was done I wash my face and I dried it,than it was makeup time I put pink eyeshadow with black eyeliner I filled in my eyebrows and mascara and lastly red lipstick. And than I look for my a nice dress since it really hot today.

I grab a pretty flower dress with some white flats and I was done I look at the time to see it was 5:58 pm I grab my keys and I went outside to my car and I drove to his apartment since it pretty far away from rose house. When I  finally arrived my heart started beating like crazy for some reason I wasn't able to calm my heart.

I finally got out the car and I enter I went to the elevator and pressed the number 23. The elevator goes up and when it open to the floor I took two steps out and I turn around about to leave but I told myself that nothing is going to happen so I continue on walking and when I see 23 AA I knock on the door.

When the door opens I was met with mr.davis he had on a shirt and pants he was really muscular "come in Ashely please." I look at him and I nodded I go inside and he closed the door. "Please follow me." He walks ahead and we walked in further inside and I see couches and a big tv.

"Have a seat." He said and I did he came and sat next to me just staring at me and not saying anything "why did you want to see me?" I asked him. "Well I want to say thank you for telling me that I need to forget about rose because after that day I found myself falling in love with this beautiful girl that I met." He told.

He was smiling at me while he talked and I slowly nod "than that good I'm happy for you mr.davis." He nods "please call me matt." He said and I nodded "also I just want to say you are the first girl that ever talked back to me and also that kiss." I close my eyes and I open them "well sorry for the kiss I was trying to keep Rose out of your mind but it work see because now you have someone you like."

I told him and he stays quiet but he comes closer too me I look at him and I move back until he stops me from moving "matt what are you doing? Remember you like someone else not me." I told him breathing very hard at how close we are. I see matt smirking "oh Ashely didn't you know the person I like is you."

My eyes widen he..he likes me? "And you are mine." And that when he leans in and kiss me i didn't do nothing at first but than I try to get away until his tongue comes inside my mouth his arms were holding me making sure that I wouldn't be able to leave.

I knew I wasn't going to win so instead of trying to leave I gave into him than his kiss become harder he pulls me closer and I was sitting on him I pull on his hair making a groan come out he leaves my lips and kisses me on my neck I shiver from the pleasure I was feeling.

No other man has made me feel this way not saying that I dated tons of man because that not true matt is the second man that I had kiss. I move my hips on him feeling his friend and how excited he was matt takes my dress off and I go on his lip again his hands wandering all over my body when I am suddenly picking up we were still kissing when he stops and pushes me lightly on the bed.

He take his shirt off and his pants off only leaving him in his boxers and he comes on me again kissing me hungrily. I feel him gripping on my boobs and I moan when he starts to kiss around my stomach. I pull him down and I take my bra off and panties and I go on him I move my hips faster while he holds on to me.

He sits up all off a sudden making me gasp when he goes on my boobs I moan "m..a..tt." He turns me over "tonight is the day you will scream my name." He takes his boxer off and he puts his friend in at first it hurts but he moves his hips slowly and than he went faster.  He comes towards me and kiss me while I wrap my arms around him he slowly moves for I can be on top of him I grind my hips and I asked for more.

We spent all night night doing it and I fell asleep next to him while he holds me.