News

We were all waiting outside the room by we I mean my mom rose Mom and her dad, cole Mom and cole himself was here and rose private doctor was in the room checking up on her no one was speaking to each other Rose mother was silently crying while hugging her husband.

"Ugh come on is he done." I broke the silence and no one respond to me than the door opens the doctor walks out and looks at my mom and father."the good news is she doesn't really have fever but has your daughter been really stressed out lately because I found out that the reason she fainted was because of hyperventilate." I go on the floor and I hug my legs.

I shouldn't have come sooner  I didn't know this was causing her stress "doctor when will she wake up." I look up "well it depends on herself her body is pretty weak so it can take a few days." I look at him and I nodded I slowly go stood up and I walk to the room to see cole was already there.

"I hope you learn your lesson cole." And I walked out "well I'm going to stay here." I told my mom and she nods "I can't stay here but please take care of my sick daughter." Said rose dad looking at cole Mom and she nods "of course I will she is going to be my daughter in law." I walk downstairs and I turn on the tv to watch the news.

When a phone rang it wasn't my phone but I was searching for the phone and it was Rose phone I look at the caller ID and it said mr.davis then I remember that rose was talking about him the guy that likes her . And I decided that I should talk to this guy and tell him to back off.

I clear my throat and spoke "hello." I said and the male voice spoke "hello is this Rose phone number." That voice sounds familiar but I wasn't exactly sure whose voice is it. "Yeah this is Rose phone number I'm rose friend Ashley she can't speak right now..."
I think the best way to make this piece of crap is forget about rose is by meeting him.

"Oh then can you tell her I call." He asked "hey um actually rose wants to meet up with you tomorrow morning."  "Oh okay tell her to come to my apartment I will send you the address." And he said bye and I hang up that was a piece of cake. Please I hope when rose gets better she doesn't kill me for doing what I am about to do tomorrow.

I decided I should go to sleep early because tomorrow might not be a pretty day for me. I go to my room that I stayed in the first day when I came here and I went to sleep.

"Ashley wake up." I heard my mother voice and I sit up and I lazily open my eyes the first thing I ask her was "how is she." She gives me a small smile "the same but she did move her arms but she didn't open her eyes yet." And I nodded I start to get ready to go meet death. When I was done I also grab rose phone and I went to her iMessage to see the address from mr.davis.

1 hour and 12 minutes later

I finally pull up to the apartment and it was the only apartment that looks big and expensive I park my car and I went inside there was a lady on the desk and I told her "mr.davis." She nods "the room number is 23 AA." And I nodded I go on the elevator and when I was finally in the floor that when I was very worried what if he hits me or pushes me out the door.

I walked to the door and I new this was it time to face death. I rang the bell "coming." I heard the voice said. I grab my phone before it fell and the door opens "hello I'm mr.davis." When I look up I was shocked I pointed my finger next to his face.

"You." And he looks at me "you." I stood there in shocked what the hell this is the same guy from yesterday. "What the hell how you know I live here." He said I look at him "because I'm rose friend Ashley." I said smiling at him."aren't you going to let me in." He sighs and moves away for i can enter I go inside and he close the door.

"So why you lie I thought rose was coming." And that when I started to laugh as I turn my body around I narrow my eyes at him "listen mr.davis you need to step out of Rose life okay she is happily in love with cole they are going to be married very soon and you need to let her go."

I took a deep breath after saying all of this he doesn't say anything but looks at me "that all you came here to say?" I nodded to him and he sighs "I know I need to let her go but that will be hard." I took a deep breath and this is where I will meet with death.i go up to him "you know there is a way to forget her." He looks at me with frown face.

And I go on my tip toes and I kiss him with all my might he didn't do nothing at first but he does and he grabs me closer to his body I kiss him with everything I got and he picks me up my body hits the wall and he starts to pick off my dress. But than I stop I look at him and I smirk.

"By dating and kissing someone else." And I come off him and push him I open the door and I look at him "goodbye mr.davis." And I left the apartment the things I do for rose. I touch my lips he is a really good kisser "eek what I am thinking." I walk outside and I left mr.davis apartment and I still couldn't stop thinking about the kiss.

What do I do?