Hollywood

"Miss rose." I open my eyes slowly and I look at the lady she was smiling sweetly at me "I'm sorry to have woken you up but we are about to land and you need to turn the phone off." I nodded tiredly at her.

Then my eyes opened wide how long was I asleep for?i slept throughout the whole trip that must be some mistake that totally impossible I groan out when I saw we were landing already when the plane has stopped everyone was cheering and clapping. A smile was forming on my lips I get to see my mom and dad.

I waited for awhile until all the passengers got off I grab my purse and I looked down at my phone and I turn it on I walked around until I spot one of my luggages and the boxes that had my clothes I stopped walking and I was about to call my mother until I heard my name "miss rose park." I turn my head around and my eyes open in surprise.

I can't believe it no this must be a dream "mr.pink?" I said looking at the middle old age man he bows slightly "yes it me mr.pink welcome back rose." And I scream a little scream I go up to mr.pink and I hug him "I can't believe you still up and about and working." I said and he lightly laughs.

"I maybe old but this muscle aren't." He said pointing to his muscles and I laugh "now ms.rose go inside the car you remember how it looks like right?" And I nodded "I take care of your stuff." He said and walks away I do the same and when I finally open the door I was met with the familiar smell of Hollywood I can hear people crying and seeing people hugging there children I look for the car.

And I seen my guards they quickly got next to me "welcome back Miss rose park." And I nodded "don't worry about me help mr.pink with my boxes." They nodded and went inside the airport I walked and open the car and when I was finally there I sighed I can't believe I agree to this I could have stayed but I felt drawn back here I mean this is where I grew up.

Of course I will always love this place no matter the bad memories I have here I can see the guards and mr.pink with my stuff the back truck opens and closed letting me know that it finally go time. They got inside and it happening I am going back home.

The drive was three hours long it was hell sitting in the car when I arrived to Hollywood it was 11:30 am and now currently it is 2:16 pm but then mr.pink turns to the right and goes uphill and there I was met with houses big expensive houses. My old neighborhood I can't believe nothing has changed it still the same.

Next it was my house mr.pink showed his face by putting his face out the window and the big fence opens, then he slowly drives and I see my beautiful home and there stood my mother when she sees the car she waved at me and next the door opens and I see my father.

When the car finally stops I ran up to then and group hug "my sweetheart finally you arrived." Said my mother I can hear her voice cracked at the end and I also hold on to my own tears my father was smiling in joy "comes lets go inside welcome home." We walked inside and the familiar of cozy feeling I felt it once again.

"It great to be back." I said looking around "rose go sit down me and you have a lot to catch up." Said my mother with joy "and this is where I leave have fun." Said my father escaping by running upstairs and I chuckle he hasn't changed then I am pulled to the couch and my mom literally made me sit on the couch.

"So tell me everything about the U.K.." she said and I smiled "it so beautiful everything is great it like a different life." I told her honestly "and what about you and this man named mr.davis?" I look at her "mom you didn't?" She smiles a sheepish smile. I rolled my eyes "okay fine he likes me he wants me to be in a relationship with him but I denied him and you know why." I told her she looks confused until I said cole name.

"Okay mom let's stop talking about this it making me upset im going upstairs." I told her standing up "WAIT!" I turn my head around "tonight we are having people over it one of my best friend from high school but you never met her before so dress up nice she has a son too." I nodded thinking about tonight why haven't I met her before.

I go upstairs to my room and I put my bag down I dig inside the bag until I have found what I was looking for my baby picture it was a long time ago I smiled and I kiss him/her "mommy loves you." I whispered and I lay down on the bed falling asleep. "Rose what are you doing you got to get ready it almost time."

Said my mother I groan and I got my lazy butt of the bed time for me to meet the people but boy was I in for a horrible surprise.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Omg what going to happen next?