All i want is you

As I woke up I heard his voice it sounds like he was crying and when I opened my eyes I was right he was crying. I can't believe I actually fainted I probably scared him. "How are you feeling rose does it hurts anywhere?" His eyes were looking around my body if i was feeling pain.

I shake my head "I'm alright cole don't worry." I said giving him a small smile. "Let me get everyone else." He said and left the room. Who is here? I thought I tried to lift myself up but I didn't have enough strength so I gave up.

And that when the door open Ashely came in and her mom and my mom and cole mom they were looking at me with such happiness in their eyes "rose oh thank goodness you are awake." Said my mom with tears in her eyes. I look at her "I'm sorry mom and everyone else for scaring you all." I said.

" how are you feeling are you hungry sweetie." I nodded my head "I am hungry." I told my mom "okay I will make food just for you just hold on." My mom left and cole mom left to help her "I should join them too." Said Ashely mom. When they left Ashely was looking at me "I shouldn't have come early I'm sorry this happened to you but don't worry he will never hurt you again I made sure he wouldn't."

I gave her a smile "can you help me sit up." She nods and she helps me after I was finally comfortable she sat down next to me. "Ashely thanks for staying and I just want me and him to be happy I didn't want cole to hate me at all I shouldn't have locked myself in the room." I said putting my head down because I made everyone worry about me.

"Hey don't blame yourself it wasn't your fault it was that idiot fault." She said and I nodded "how long was I out for." She gave me a small smile "just one day thank god it wasn't for more days we were worried sick." She said and I nodded.  Then I heard his voice "Ashely can you please go me and rose have to talk." Ashely looks at me and I nodded she leaves and cole close the door.

He walks up too me and sits down next to me "Rose I'm sorry for what has happened to you it all my fault please understand that and i didn't sleep with anyone it was one of my friends that was pretending to be that girl name Stella." I look at him completely shocked he was admitting this all to me.

"Woah I don't know what to say cole but thanks for admitting this too me it means a lot that ....you kept your promise too me." I said quietly. I look at cole and he was looking at me with such sadness. "Please don't look at me like that cole." I told him.

I didn't want to look at anyone else eyes that held sadness. "Cole you know I didn't mean to hurt you that guy doesn't mean anything to me cole...all I want is you and only you." I told him looking at him and he nods slowly he comes closer and gives me a hug "I know rose I know." He whispers to me.

"Rose dear I brought you your food." Said my mother cole stops hugging me and moves away while my mom puts the plate on my lap. " cole please look after my daughter take care of her." Said my mother and she leaves the room. When I was about to grab the spoon cole stops me and takes it away from me.

"Cole what are you doing?" I look at him while he uses the spoon and grabs rice with chicken on it he rises the spoon "open your mouth rose please." I look at the spoon and at him and I open my mouth I chew on the food and than he says "I'm taking care of you rose until you get better."

He continues on feeding me and after I was done he smiles at me "I want you to get better for I can give you the I am so sorry present." He says and I look at him and I nodded I was going to try to stand up but I couldn't. "Um cole can you..take me to the bathroom I have to use it." He nods and puts the plate on the nightstand and helps me up and he picks me up.

I look at him wide eyes and he puts me down when I am right next to the toilet. "Just call me when you are done." I nodded and I put my pants down and use the bathroom when I was done I stood up and I pull my pants on and he carried me again. Which I found so cute that he is actually taking care of me.

"Cole thank you." I said he looks at me "no problem it really isn't a big deal taking you to the bathroom." And I didn't say anything. "Cole let me try to walk." He nods and I slowly took two steps but I felt like I was about to fall until cole holds me. "Woah rose are you okay?" I took a deep breath and I nodded.

"Maybe I just need time to heal and I would be able to walk." He nods "cole I want to um....take a shower and I might need ...hel..p-help." I said and for a second I thought I saw him blushing but I might have been wrong. "Okay I get the bath ready give me a second." And I nodded.

When I heard the shower running cole walks out and he goes to the closet I see him with pjs for me he sets them down on the bed and he picks me up I am taken to the toilet seat and. And he doesn't say anything until he finally does "I need to take your shirt and pants off rose is that okay?" I slowly nodded.

I lift my arms and he takes the shirt off I see his eyes wander to my body and I try hard not to be embarrassed "okay now your pants." He stands me up and slowly pulls my pants off when he was done "I am going to take your bra off and panties." I gulped but I nodded he takes my bra off and panties.

And he picks me up and places me in the bath "I think it will be more easier if I come in and help you." My heart beats at what he said me and cole naked in the bathroom umm should I be worry? I look away and I nodded I felt some one behind me "okay I'm going to put soap on you rose." Said cole.

And I feel his hands on my back he moves me around and I look at him while he puts soap around my body but he doesn't go down there yet "um here is the soap for you can do the rest." Said cole I grab it and I put the soap between my hands and I did it.

We stayed in the bathroom for a pretty long while and when we were both done he puts a towel on me and he carried me to the bed he goes to the closet and he puts on clothes. When he walk out he helped me again. After that we both lay on the bed and watch tv I felt refreshed and clean after the shower.