Restaurant

"Come on let me finish my make-" cole lips were on my lips for the 10th time today I look at cole and he just smiles at me in a innocent way "come on cole please look at the time we are going to be late." I said looking at the time which said 3:00 pm "but I can't help it rose is it wrong to be kissing my soon to be wife."

I pretended to think and I look at cole "no it not wrong but what you are doing is wrong at this moment since I been trying to put my lipstick on and you don't let me." I said pouting. Cole sighs but nods "fine I let you do what you have to do I wait downstairs." He said leaving when he left I was able to put on my red lipstick.

I put on my creme dress on with some black open high heels and I was done I walk out of the room to see Ashley laying down on her bed using her phone I roll my eyes and I walk downstairs I see cole walking back and forth while looking at the floor.

"Okay I am ready mr.Thomson." His eyes snap to me and his eyes wander around my body he smiles and looks at me "shall we go my lovely wife." And I nodded while putting my hand on his. We both walked out to his car. And when we we were in his car we were making our way towards the restaurant.

"I was informed that they have a surprise for us but I'm not quite sure what it is should we be worried." He said frowning a little bit while looking at the road and I couldn't help but to giggle "you look so cute when you frown." I said out loud "hey I'm not cute I'm handsome rose remember that."

He said smiling and looking at me and then at the road the drive over to the restaurant wasn't very long it was quite short. When Cole parked his car he came to my side and he opens the door I got out of the car and we walked hand and hand to the restaurant. We went straight inside and I heard my name "rose and Cole over here." I saw my mom and his mom.

I look at cole and smiled when we walked over to the table his mother and my mom looked at our hands and they were smiling with joy "you both look so happy finally rose you look more happier." I  nodded at his mom " yes I am very happy having him in my life." She nods and cole sits down when I was about to do the same he grabs me and I am on his lap.

I gasped and very slowly I look at him "what are you doing cole let me sit." He shakes his head "no can do I am letting those man know you are mine." He said while tightening his hold on the chair arm I look at where he was looking and there was a group of 5 man laughing and looking at me and I shrug it off.

I put my head on his and pull his grip off from the chair arm I look at him "Cole look at me now." I said at first he didn't but then he finally did "I'm yours and you are mine don't forget that stop worrying about those man and just focus on why we are here." I told him.

He sighs but nods I gave him a smile and I turn my head around and I turn to my mother who had a proud smile on her face "well it looks like you are not having any problems at home cole and rose." I nodded and I lean my back on cole chest one of his hands were on my thigh and his other hand was on my stomach.

"No we aren't having any problems at our home ms. Park." My mother nods and she smiles "cole call me mom I'm practically your mom we are family now." She said and I thought about it family me and cole are family. "Okay so shall we get our food i already order your food for the both of you." I nodded.

And a lady comes with a cart filled with food she places it on the table and we start eating when we were done we drank our champagne that also came with the food. While me and my mother were having a conversation I felt his hand move I froze but then I ignore whatever he was doing until his hand move again.

I jumped up scaring my mother "what wrong dear." I felt my cheeks and I was probably blushing "um nothing sorry I don't know why I did that." I turn my head and I look at cole who was smirking at me. I turn my head and I thought two can play at this game.

I move my body around until I was comfortable "oops sorry wait a second." I moved closer to his manhood and I continue until cole grips my thigh I look at him until I felt something poking me bingo. " well since it's getting late I want to give you both your surprise." Said cole mom I look at them when they both took out a box from their bag.

I grab both of the boxes and I gave one to cole I open the small box slowly to see silver rings it was so beautiful "your engagement ring it was very hard finding these rings to fit both of your taste but you are welcome." Said my mother "mom thank you this ring is so beautiful." I said while putting it on my ring finger.

And we continue on talking after that I couldn't stop looking at my hand it was so beautiful and it felt right having this ring. "Bye mother bye mrs.Thomson have a safe trip back home." I said when they got inside the car. When they left cole was holding my hand and pulling it softly for I can walk.

We got inside the car and it was back home that we were heading too I was so happy when we got home I couldn't stop smiling. "My dear rose it time for a payback for what you did to me but it won't be today it be out of a random so be prepared." Said cole walking upstairs to our room.

The way he said it made me shiver but I'm also worried about what he is going to do too me. What have I done!