My life is hell

I turn my body around and I hug the hard pillow i took a deep breath and I was finally relaxing but the pillow was very hard I move closer to the pillow as I put my hand on the pillow it was rough. But then I thought why is this pillow so hard?

I was very confused but I didn't open my eyes until the pillow vibrated like it was a living person "you like my abs." I froze that deep and husky voice sounds so familiar I open my eyes slowly and I was met with the devil I scream "what the actual fuck cole get out of my room." He was smiling at me.

That evil son of bitch "why baby girl I have already seen your body." He said looking at my body I felt myself blush but I shook my head then I look down I was in my bloody bra and panties I scream again and I cover my body with the bed sheets. "Get out now cole." He shakes his head "no this bed is too comfortable." He said laying back down.

I huffed out and I stood up "whatever cole." I didn't want to continue to be in the same room with him I went to the bathroom and locked it I wash my face after I was done I open the door too see cole was standing next to my desk he only had a boxer on.

My heart drop the baby I ran to the desk and I push him away which surprised him I moved my body around for he couldn't see anything that was on my desk. He looks at me and narrows his eyes slightly. His eyes wander around until it lands on me. "What are you hiding rose?" He ask me.

I look away and then at him "nothing cole and if I was hiding something it doesn't matter because I don't have to tell you what it is." I said crossing my arms together. "You have become more feisty I'm liking this new you rose." My heart picks up speed I look at his body and gulped he must go to the gym everyday.

"Take a picture it will last longer." He said I blush and I looked away "oh please I seen better." I said quietly but he heard me "oh please rose have you really." He walks closer to me and I lean back I was getting hot from being this close to him he grabs me and I gasped his hot breath was fanning my face.

His arm tightens around my waist and his hand were on my face moving down on my body I close my eyes until I heard my phone rang I open my eyes and he moves away I took a deep breath and ran towards my phone on the nightstand. The caller ID read mr.davis.

"Hello." I said walking towards my dresser "hello rose I thought I told you to call me when you arrived and you didn't I was worry." He said screaming a little I cringed "Matt I'm sorry I totally forgot to call you but look I'm fine I have arrived safely back home."  I said. "Hmmm okay that great...." it goes quiet.

"Matt are you there?" I said "yeah it just that I already miss you." He said I put my phone down and I put on a crop top and a high waisted jeans on I didn't know what to respond to him at all but I told him "I miss you to Matt and you should give up on me you know that right I have to go." I said hanging up.

When I turn around cole wasn't in the room and I thank the lord he wasn't because I didn't want him to ask me about who Matt is and also because he is making my life a living hell that little devil. I put on my slippers and I walked downstairs to see my mother and Helen in the dining table and him too he was dressed up in a suit.

"Good morning everyone." I said going towards Helen and hugging her she must have stayed over because she was wearing pjs on "good morning how you slept?" She asked me "oh I slept fine how about you." She smiled "I slept great thanks for asking." I nodded I look at the plate that has bread and I grab a piece of it. "Well mom and Helen I am going out." I said ready to leave the room until a hand grabs me.

I look at him with a raised eyebrow "you aren't going anywhere." He said I pull my hands away from him "oh and why is that?" He smiles at me "because we need to go to our new house remember we are moving in together." He said and I scoff. I walked away and I put my shoes on that I left next to the door.

I heard him yell "I Better catch up to her don't worry I take care of her." I pick up my pace and I walk out I see mr.pink sitting down reading a newspaper I was about to call him when I am pulled back and a hand was on my waist "come along dear let see our new house." Said cole and i glare at him.

"Hell to the no I'm not going anywhere with you now leave me alone." I said until I am picked up I scream at cole "put me down." I yell at him I was staring at his butt because that was the only thing that came into view I felt his hand go to my butt and I yelped.
"Watch where you are touching." I said in a warning tone.

He grips my butt and I hit his back "hit me again and I do something to you that will surely make you yell my name in a pleasure way." And I shut my lip I am put down on the ground and I was faced with a car he opens the front seat "get in cupcake." He said and I got on.

Can my life stop having such bad luck?