Planning

I watch rose for a little bit while she took her nap and than I walked out of the room I went downstairs to the living room and I sat on the couch I took out my phone and it was time to plan my surprise for rose.

I called the resort and I told them my name "ah yes mr.Thomason I got a wonderful room for you and your soon to be wife everything is going great we have the dancers here working hard and the singers here are working very hard for you" said the manager Jacob. "Also which is the official date that you will be coming."

I thought about it well rose is getting healthier everyday but I'm not trying to rush everything I want to take things slow but not that slow. "Me and her with come on the 5th day on Friday morning." I said "okay that great and where will you like me too put the rings at?" "Put them in the middle of the rose petals on the bed."

When i finally hung up the phone I was thinking about how everything is going to look i hope she loves it. The reason i want it to be a surprise is because it a i am sorry for hurting you and i also want to properly propose to her since our mother basically gave us the ring i want to do it right this time.

"Col...e." I heard a voice and I stood up it was rose standing next to the stairs I immediately ran to her "baby what are you doing are you alright." I bend down to see if her knees had a cut or something. "I was able to walk a little bit but it was still hard." I look at her and I frown "why did you do that remember what the doctor said." Giving her a pointing look.

She pouts and than glares at me "don't treat me like a child and I miss you cole when I woke up you weren't by my side." She said looking down at the floor. "Rose look at me." I said and she slowly lifts her head "I'm sorry i was making a call and do you want to know something." She nods.

"Will you want to go somewhere with me and get away from everyone else?" She stays quiet and thinks about it and than she nods "I will like that idea to have some alone time with you since our house is pretty chaotic with all these people." I nodded.

"Do you think you can walk or you want me to pick you up." She looks at me "I want to have my strength back so let's walk." I nodded we both walk slowly because I was going at rose pace since she wasn't walking very fast enough but at least she was trying and that all that matters.

When we made it to the bed I helped her on the bed when she suddenly grabs me I look at her and I bend down "yeah rose what up?" I asked her when she lead in and kiss me. I kiss her back gently and I pulled away. "I don't want to hurt you rose." I said because I wasn't going to be able to stop if we continue on kissing.

She nods "I know cole it okay that was my way of saying thank you." I smiled at her and she gave me a full smile showing her perfect white teeth. I than saw Ashely walking towards her room. "Hey I be back." I said to rose and I walked away towards Ashely room I go inside and I called her name when she turns around. "Where were you your mom was worried you should go and see her."

I said too her when I looked at her she was smiling in a way that creep me out a bit "I was with someone and it was so romantic." She twirls around and sits on the bed I never seen Ashely act like this "how is rose doing." She asked me "she was walking a little bit today that means she is almost fully healed." She nods.

"Hey but go and talk to your mother she wants to see you." She nods and I leave even though Ashely can be very mean and she can act like a bitch sometimes but I know she is doing that because that the way she shows she really cares about someone and you do not want to get on her bad side because it will turn ugly.

I don't even think she told rose she fought someone for her but it was during high school she heard this girl name Jane talking about rose and how she is slut which is a totally lie but when Ashely overheard her she took action she punch her out of nowhere.

I felt bad for Jane because she was bleeding all over the place when that happened she is probably traumatized by that still I know I will be if I was in her position. "Something good must have happened if she just came home right now." Said rose and I nodded. "I guess she has found the one that was meant for her." I told rose.

And she nods "but she better tell me who is it because if she don't I will catch her." Said rose with a deadly glint on her eyes. I chuckle at the way she was looking at the door.  "So rose will be staying at the place for 4 days because our wedding is on June 4th." She snaps her eyes at me.

"We only have one more month and we be officially married." She looks at me with a nervous look. "Hey what wrong." I go next to her and I grab her hands "what if I'm not the perfect wife cole what if I make mistakes." She said looking into my eyes.

I look at her and pull her slowly towards my lap "rose it doesn't matter because you are perfect in my eyes and everyone makes mistakes rose you will be my perfect wife." I told her and she nods "okay." She says.i look at her and I gave her a hard kiss on the lip she wraps her arms around me and I pull back.

"Everything will be perfect and everything will be fine." I said to her because that is the truth I am one lucky guy and she is one lucky girl that deserves everything i can't wait for her last name to be Thomason.....