11.0

Today there is a Howard football game, finally at home. I'm so excited, to go. Its going to be epic, Rymia and I are going to the game.

"Rymia, I'm totally in school spirit right now," I exclaimed.

"Ebony, I've have never seen you this excited about a school event," Rymia laughed. I honestly love being, here at HU. Even though I didn't get that full experience, by joining a sorority. But I thought they weren't all that, my father wanted me to join.

"Think about it Rymia, everybody been anticipating this game. They're going against Kent University, you know how much trash they been talking. This is going to be good," I explained. Rymia laughed and shook her head.

"So is Darius going?" I asked, Rymia shook her head. "Oh, well you remember my friend Hunter right..He's going," I said

"Oh yeah, the one with the glasses" I nodded.

That's when I get a call from Keith. I answered it, "Hello?"

"Sup Ebony," He greeted

"Uh- Hey Keith, sorry about how i acted the other day I-" I said

"Its cool," He interrupted

"Oh. Well how did it go?" I asked referring to his gig. "Oh it went great, it was different. And I liked that it brought me out if my comfort zone. I would be up for doing something like that again" He explained

I smiled, because I proud that Keith was making moves. Its refreshing to see a black man, who is making moves. "I'm happy for you,"

"Thank you Ebony,"

"Your welcome,"

"So I see your going to that football game.." Keith brought up.

"Yeah, I've been waiting to see this." I said excitedly. Keith laughed

"Eb, I didn't know you were into sports," Keith stated

"No I'm not, I just don't like Kent. Because they're so arrogant," I answered.

I looked at the time on my phone, it was 3:43. I have to get ready for the football game soon.

"Keith I'm going to call you back. I have to get ready for the football game," I said

"Alright, bye Eb,"

"Bye Keith," I hung up.

The football game started at 5. So I started to get ready, I decided to wear my hair out with a blue T-shirt and jeans. Rymia wore something similar to what I was wearing but it was a hoodie. And Hunter decided to wear something a tad different. From what we wore, he had a TV shirt to cover his head. A camera to capture this moment. But he did have a blue TV shirt on the bright side.

 But he did have a blue TV shirt on the bright side

We met Hunter, at the main point of Howard. "Hey Hunt" I greeted, I gave Hunter a hug. Rymia waved and gave him a hug also.

"Y'all, look definitely ready for this game. I didn't expect this much anticipation." Hunter look at Rymia and I.