27.0

Ebony

I have no idea to wear, but forget it. I decided to throw on a t shirt I never wore before. And some random pair vans, I walked out my room. Into my bathroom to fluff out, my hair.

I start posing in the mirror after, making duck faces. "Ebony?" I jumped.

I turned around, it was Rymia. "Oh my god, you scared me.." I held my chest

"Sorry," she giggled. She looked at my outfit, "You look nice," She complimented.

"Really?" I asked looking my outfit.

"You do, you didn't do too much. It works for you," she explained

"Thank you," I smiled

I arrived at the place, Hunter asked me to meet him at. And it was a small store near the city. I was a little confused.

I got out if the car, and Hunter came out the store. "What's sup, niglet. You like it?"

"Um, I wasn't expecting this.." I looked around, in amazement.

"It's happening, I decided to put you somewhere that first times models don't go.. Usually they'll go to the park basic shit, behind a green/white screen background. But we're different so come on my friend.." He explained, and waved me in.

He opened the door, for me. The store was amazing, it was super colorful. "Wow," I was so intrigued.

"Amazing, I know." He pat himself on the back.

I rolled my eyes, "Let's get started," He pat my shoulder

"Weirdo," I mumbled

I stood in the middle but kind  of the back of the aisle, I took a deep breath and relaxed. I did a generic pose, I was focus.

Hunter started snapping

"Good," He commented, I reposition. And tilted my head a little bit. I saw a umbrella and it was huge and I grabbed it and held it like a gun.

 I saw a umbrella and it was huge and I grabbed it and held it like a gun

"Ohh okay," Hunter said, snapping pictures.

It was the end of our photo shoot. Hunter ended up taking 30 pictures, we took some on the roof. And the outside of the store, we were looking through the pictures.

"The one where you were squatting next to the freezer shit, is my favorite." He said.

"My favorite was the one we took outside, with my gum." I switched the photo

" I switched the photo

"Ah I see," He nodded. We sat on the old sediment. With a drink of water, "So Hunter, how's is it going with Zach?" I asked, taking a sip of my water.

"We broke up, I realized that I kept stringing him along. Knowing that I did really have feelings for him. It wasn't right, so we talked about it. He was upset, but he understood. Now we're good,"

I nodded. "What about Soph?" I asked

He chuckled, "What about her? She's in a relationship, I can't change that. Plus it just wouldn't work out because we've been friends for so long,"

"How do you know that Hunt? You know you still have feelings for her,"

"So, that doesn't give me a excuse to fuck up her relationship.."

"You're right,"

"It's cool. Enough about Hunter, what about Ebony. You did really great today, I think when we graduate you should pursue modeling." He took a sip of his water.

"Why?" I asked. He swallowed his water.

"Because you can do it, plus you have a good background. You can also be the first model to be the spoke person for rape victims.."

"I can, can I.."

"Duh," Hunter respond

"Shut up," I pushed him

Keith

I was going around, to let my teachers know i'm leaving soon. I seen Caleb, from the corner of my eye. Walking towards me,

"Keith Powers,"

"Yo Keith!" He called my name.

I turned around in his direction "WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?" I yelled. I took a deep breath and I look at Caleb. He looked horrible man hadn't did his hair, smell like he haven't shower for days.

"Keith I'm going through it man..Sue caught me cheating, nobody wanna fuck with me. Everyone think I did that too you're girl and I'm telling you man, I didn't rape her."

"I don't hear that bullshit man, ion know what's going on with you. But nigga you did enough, my lady was hurt. She was depressed man, you did that shit to her.. It's taking me a lot not to fucking lay my hands on you. Stay away from me," I walked away.

I was laying in my bed, and I was waiting for the FaceTime call to connect.

"Hey Keith," She smiled

"What's hanning," I smiled. "How it go with Hunter?"

"Good actually, we got really good shots."

"I'm glad you did good baby," I smiled

"Thank you. Keith why don't you have a shirt on?" She asked

"I'm in bed," I answered

"I'm in bed, you don't see me without my shirt."

"I want too," I bit my bottom lip

"Oh my gosh, you're so disgusting.." she blushed

"Ebony are you a virgin?"

"Technically no, because you know. But in my heart I'm still one because I'm still waiting for that special someone to come around and you know. I need that special connection mentally before we do anything physically. And we do have that," She explained

"We do,"

"Yeah, well Keith I gotta get to bed. I love you,"

"I love you too,"