21.0

1 month later

Ebony

I've been home and I've been better. I just hate getting ambush by people giving me the same story about "feeling bad" it's tiring. But I'm starting to get use to it, Hunter decided to create awareness for it. Since the same thing happened to him, he's having protests and putting so many signs across campus. It's incredible what he's doing.

I was walking on campus listening to music, and Sophia walked up to me. "Hey girly," She greeted. I took my headphones out my ear.

She had the T-shirt on that hunter made, "Justice for the great" on the back it has pictures of victims including me on the shirt.

"Hey Soph," I smiled, pulling my hair behind my ear.

"Uh,you know Hunter is having the big protest in a couple days-"

I cut her off, "Soph, I know he wants to speak at the protest.."

"Eb, I know you're still healing but we need the whole world to listen. We need this to stop happening to college students,"

"I know,"

"Eb please think about it,"

"I will,"

"Thank you now I gotta go before I'm late to class," She ran passed me. I turned to look at Soph, struggling to get to class I started giggling. Then somebody bumped into me, I turned to see Sue.

"I'm so sorry Eb," I turned around and started walking away. Then she grabbed my arm, I turn to her "Don't touch me," I gritted

"Ebony. I'm sorry, how many times I gotta tell you that it was a accident"

"A ACCIDENT!? So you slipping that shit in my drink was a accident? Sue are you serious? Are you listening to yourself, do I have to slap the shit out of you to get that through your skull." I yelled

"Ebony, please."

"Sue I thought you were my friend, I thought I could trust you. But that was my fault for thinking I actually had a real friend, j-just don't ever talk to me or you know what don't even look at me." I walked away.

I walked in my room, and flopped onto the bed. I'm just so tired, I need to get some rest. Then my phone started ringing it was a unknown number.

"Hello," I said

"Ebony?" He questioned, it was Odell. I wonder how he got my phone number.

"Odell?"

"It's me..I heard what happened and I just wanted to check up on you,"

"Thanks, but how did you get my number?" I asked

"Uh, you're mom gave it too me.." He sounded a little hesitant answering my question. It was weird listening to him speak,

"Oh okay,"

"So E-bunni..I mean Ebony, are you going to that big protest?" He asked. I haven't heard that stupid nickname in years, thank goodness my phone started to beep, it was Keith calling me.

"Yeah..I gotta go Odell, I have another call.."

"Oh uh call me back.."

"Okay," I hung up and I answered Keith's phone call.

"Hey Eb," He greeted

"Hey Keith,"

"Ebony..Hunter-" Before Keith can continue his sentence, I had to stop him. Because I honestly don't want to keep hearing people beg for me to speak.

"Keith I'm thinking about, I just need to chill for a little bit. I promise I'll give Hunter a answer. Okay?"

"Alright,"

"I'm about to take a nap, I'll call you back.."

"Alright. I love you,"

"I love you too," I hung up. I placed my phone face down on my dresser. I got comfortable and went to sleep in my bed.

Hunter

I was putting up the posters in the main hall, then Zach walked up to me. "Hunter. Why haven't you been picking up my phone calls?" He asked with a stern tone

"Calm down..You know I have important things to do beside answering you're phone calls," I answered in a annoyed tone

"Hunter I'm not going to keep playing games with you. I'm tired of being dragged along while you go mess around with they other people.."

"Zach do you know how much this means to me..I told you about this before I even started, I told you about how much it was going to take up my time. You know this was for a good cause..You're just being selfish," I explain

"I'm sorry babe," he tired to touch me.

"Just leave me alone," I said lowly

"Fine," He stormed off. I finished up putting the posters up on the bulletin bored, "Hey," I turned around it was Sophia.

"Hey," I smiled

"I see you were having relationship problems.."

"Yeah," I sigh

"Hopefully it will be better,"

"Mhm.." 0

"You need help?" She asked. I nodded, she walked over to me and I handed her some posters.

"I see you have the shirt on," I said admiring her,

"Yeah you know I'm all for the cause," She said stapling the poster.

"Thank you for being my best friend Soph," Sophia and I been best friends since are freshman year. She was the first one to know about me being bi and what happened with the Dean.

"You're welcome," She smiled. I lean in and I kissed her lips, she kissed me back. Then she pushed me off her, "H-Hunter, I-I have a boyfriend." She said.

Sophia was taken back, "Hunter I just don't look at you in that way.."

"I know.."

"I-I got to go.." She turned around and walked away..

*

Hey guise👋

THANK YOU FOR 10K I REALLY appreciate IT! Y'all commenting and voting keeps me going. So Thank you❤

Anyways, please excuse all typos

Much luvvv
Van❤🌹