26.0

Ebony

I was sitting in the cafeteria, listening to that new J. Cole album. 2014 Forest Hills Drive, favorite album of this year. I looked up from my phone and saw sue, eating by herself. They're were rumors going around about Sue and what she did. And also I heard her and Caleb broke up. Because she was cheating or something like that.

I watch her walk across the cafeteria to a table, with her lunch. She sat down and pulled out her phone.

I was building up the courage to go up and talk to her. I'm nervous, like really nervous.

I stood up, out my seat. I wrapped my earpuds around my phone. And I walked over to her. But i stopped dead in my tracks. I don't even know what to say, it doesn't even matter. I stood there beside her, she didn't notice me.

I cleared my throat loudly, she turned her head and she looked at me with a surprise yet confused facial expression. "Hey Sue, can I sit here?" I asked

"U-Um sure..You can sit here," she responded. I pulled out a seat and sat down.

"Look Ebony, I'm s-" Before she could even say it I had to stop it.

"Listen, Listen. You don't need to apologize, it's annoying and also it's not needed because I'm fine." I cut her off. She nodded,

"Uh, I'm just a mess. I just found out Caleb was cheating on me, with a dude. And like how did that even happen. You're going through what you're going through, I'm just-" She rambled.

I took a deep breath

"Sue I forgive you," I said

She paused, "You what?" She asked, moving her curl out her face.

"I forgive you, I'm not going to hold a grudge against you. You did it, and it's in the past now. I'm ready to move forward, me moving forward is forgiving you."

"Thank you Ebony, you're a good person."

I nodded, "Thank you sue," I stood up.

"Good luck Sue,"

"Thank you,"

I walked away from her table, I unwrapped my ear buds from around my phone. And turned on "Love yourz" by J Cole

Keith

I was laid out on my bed  in my room. That's when Darius and Dom walked in. "What's up bro?" I asked

"Oh nothing man, we got something to tell you."

"Ok,"

"We going with you," Darius said

I sat up quickly, "You serious bro? Like you not fucking with me,"

"Nah bro,"

"What made y'all consider again?" I asked. Originally Dom and Darius were going to go with me that was the plan. Then Dom took a step back because he wanted to finish it , and he was going through shit with Sophia. And Darius took a step back just because he wanted to support his brother.

"We want to take this music shit seriously," Dom chimed in.

"Yeah, we serious about this man. College is cool, but we're needed out there," Darius added.

"I feel ya, this is some crazy shit bro. This is a blessing," I said

"It is," They both agreed. "When should we start packing up?" Darius asked

"I was thinking next week," I suggested

"Yeah, because we ain't got much shit in here.." Dom looked around.

My phone started ringing, it was Ebony. I answered it, "Yo,"

"Hello to you too, " Ebony laughed

"Sorry babe, " I said.

"Yo, Keith we're going." Darius said. I nodded.

"So Keith how was you're day?" She asked

"You already asked me this, 3 times.."

"Oh I can't check on you," Ebony said

"You can but you know," I responded

"Whatever, I have something to asked you."

"Shoot,"

"OkIneedsomeadviceonmodeling," she said quickly/not understandable.

"On modeling?" I asked

"Yeah," she agreed

That's when I busted out laughing, because it's not that hard.

"Ebony, baby. It's not that hard,"

"Easily for you to say.."

"Fine, Fine. Come over and I'll show you,"

"O-K," She groaned, and hung up.

I opened the door and it was Ebony, "I'm ready," she said walking passed me. Sitting on my bed,

I started scratching my head, I turned to Ebony and she was already trying to pose in the mirror.

"What are you doing?"

"Uh posing," She responded.

"Sit down," I pointed at my bed. She left from the mirror and sat on my bed.

"How are you going to start with out you're teacher? But firstly, what are you coming here for..Angles, posing, positioning," I asked

"All," she answered.

I sat next to her, "We need to look at your portfolio aka, you're phone.." I said

She handed me her phone, I went on her photos. And I looked at her selfies, I saw one particular one.

"Eb,"

She turned to me, " Yes,"

"What is this?"

Her cheeks started to turn red in embarrassment and nervousness

Her cheeks started to turn red in embarrassment and nervousness. "It's just a picture," she awkwardly laughed it off

I put my head down, "Are you mad?" She asked comforting me, put her her on my shoulder.

I looked up

"No..I'm and that the phone is covering you're nice face," I laughed.

"You play too much," she groan, and let go of me.

I swipe through some more pictures. "Ebony, why do you need my help?"

"You know why,"

"Eb, you're not bad. Even though they're selfies it's not bad.."

"Thank you,"

"Just rusty around the edges, but you're okay.." I handed her phone to her.

"Thank you,"

We ended up "practicing" for the rest of the night.