1.0

I finally finished unpacking, being in DC. Has a completely different vibe then Atlanta. Just being here, is giving me a good vibe.

"Ebony, I just got an email from the professor he said we need to get textbooks. I'm trying to go right now because class is in 2 days and I want to be prepared.." Rymia said.

"We can go now," I grabbed my phone and bag.

We left out our dorm, Rymia and I. Are kind of opposites, like she's the more introverted, nice, calm, very sarcastic one. And I'm introverted as well, I'm a little aggressive, not as calm. But I'm nice overall,

We walked on campus, We went to the book store/library on campus. Rymia went to the counter, and talked to the woman who worked there.

I decided to walk around, and look for some books. I picked up, some books looked at the cover then turn it around and read the back put it back.

"You need help?" A deep voice asked behind me. It scared me at first. I turned around it was this tall, brown skin guy, with a nice fade haircut. With freckles on his face. With books in his hand, he was a pretty good looking guy.

"Oh no, but thank you.." I answered. I turned back around and continued to look. "Are you a freshman?" He asked

"Yes," I said lowly. "What about you?" I asked, because I was curious. He seem like he wasn't to much older than me. "I'm a junior, business major." He said putting books on the self.

"Oh me too, I'm majoring in Business also.." I slightly smiled. "Aye that's cool," He smiled

I could tell he's not from up here, he seems like he's probably from somewhere around the west coast.

"Ebony, I got the books!" Rymia called out, I turned to her and gave her a nod. "I gotta go, it was nice speaking to you.." I said

"You too," He smiled, with those pearly white teeth.

I caught up, with Rymia. We left out of the library/Book store. We walked back to our dorms.

2 days later, first class

I decided to sit in the middle of the classroom. Just because, Rymia has this class tomorrow. I tap my own on the side of my head, waiting on class to begin. I was pretty early to class, the professor left to get some water.

I had my notebook and book I needed. It kind of felt like highschool but a grown feeling to it.

People started walking in the classroom. Then I saw the guy I met at the library. He looked and saw me. He gave me a wave, I waved back.

He sat 2 seats above me, More students came in. The professor came in right behind them.

"Good Morning you all, um I'm Mr. Wilson. And let's get started shall we," He said.

Class went by we took notes, I was listening to some Nas. I have always loved 90s New York hip hop. Class we had 5 minutes left, I decided to leave early because I had errands to run. I got up from the desk.

"Hey," The guy from the library called out. I turned around "I didn't get your name.." He said

"Oh it's Ebony," I said, I looked at him. "I'm Keith,"

I smiled. "Well I gotta get going, I'll see you later.." I walked away, left out of the classroom.

*
How was that?

Excuse typos

I hope you enjoyed✨🙏