29.0

Keith Powers

Friday

Dom, Darius, and I were getting packed up. "I hope all this shit is worth it," Dom said putting his clothes in the suitcase.

"Hell yeah," Darius agreed

I started laughing

"Guess who I talk too?" Darius asked

"Who?" I asked

"Rymia,"

"Really? She didn't try to walk away or ignore you again." I said

"Nah, I actually apologized to her..

"You did.."

"Yeah, she accepted it too. I told her that I wanted closure, because you know we leaving.."

"I hear you bro..Speaking of leaving..Keith have you told Eb?" Dom asked

"No,"

"Bro, you wasting time. You need to tell her tomorrow or something.."

"I know,"

"Ok."

We finished up, our closet. That's when I get a text from Ebony,

Ebony

I need to talk to you,

I read this message, and I can't really talk to her right now.

Babe I'm kind of doing something right now, can you just call me?
Delivered

...

Ebony

No it can't be talked over the phone, it's important.

I decided to call her, the phone rung a couple of times. She picked up, "Hello,"

"What's going on Ebony?" I asked

"Uh, Keith did you not get my text..I don't want to talk over the phone,"

"I know that, but didn't you get my text. I'm doing something right now,"

"Keith are you serious? I'm asking you can we talk. And you're telling me that you can't talk in person because you're busy..Busy doing what?"

"Don't worry about it Eb..Can we talk about this later,"

"You called me, you know I'm done with this conversation.." She hung up.

I don't know what got into her..

Ebony

I couldn't even pay attention in class, because this was eating me up to not say anything.
I sat in my room, looking at my phone. I threw it across my room, I never been so angry and frustrated. I don't understand why he waited so long, I'm so understanding. Did he think I was going to be upset,

My mind was racing I don't know what to do or saw. I should go see him, if I go see him maybe we can talk it out.

If I don't and just wait he probably would be gone, or something like that. I looked at my shattered phone, that was on the floor.

I have decided to go see him, I got up from my bed. I walked into my bathroom, looked in the mirror.

I seen my red face, from all the crying. I took a deep breath, and I grabbed a scrunchie from my counter. Threw up my curly hair into a ponytail. I rinsed off my face.

I looked at face, watching the water dripping from my chin. I grabbed my towel and pat it dry.

I walked out and put on something comfortable. Some sweatpants and a T shirt. I picked up my shattered phone from the floor. I turned it on, it still worked. I was relief, I put it in pocket. Before I walked out, I grabbed my keys from my dresser. Then I walked out my dorm,