22.0

Omniscient

Ebony was still contemplating whether if, she will attended the protest tomorrow. She was nervous because it's still fresh, but she knows that it will change some lives including herself.

However she feels as something might go down, it's either good or bad. She just feels it..Keith decided to come over and hang out.

While she was getting dress, Keith walked in her room. Ebony turned around covering her bare chest "GET Out!" She yelled. All she could think about is not to reveal, even though Keith was her boyfriend.

Even though normally she really wouldn't care, but she started to get images she really didn't want to see from that night.

"Eb?" He asked confusedly, surprised by her reaction.

"Just get out Keith please.." She said calmly. Keith nodded and walked out. Ebony fell onto the floor and just started balling her eyes out. "Why?" She cried.

"I'm such a mess, I don't even want to show slight skin around my own boyfriend.." She cried. Meanwhile Keith was waiting outside of the door, and heard cries. Coming from Ebony's room, Keith cracked the door opened. And saw Ebony's head in her knees, crying.

Keith walked in and crouched down in front of her. "Ebony?"

She lifted her head up, and wipe the tears "Talk to me," He said. She looked at him and broke down again, "Keith I'm sorry..I'm so sorry you have to deal with me, I'm putting so much stress on you." She cried

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm a fucking mess, look at me. " She sniffed

Keith lifted her chin up, "Ebony look at me," He said lowly. Ebony looked up into Keith's eyes. She seen the concern and care in his eyes, which made her calm down a little bit.

"Yes?" She responded.

"Ebony look I know I haven't been consoling you, but Ebony I really care about you. I don't want to see you beat yourself up about it. You're better than that, I know you can get through it." He said

Ebony wiped her tears and thought about what he said. It made her feel a little better. "I don't know if it's my hormones rage or I'm just a over emotional punk that looks like a tomato," she laughed to herself.

"No that's not it," Keith console Ebony.

"I love you Keith,"

"I love you too," Keith smiled. Ebony moved her legs from in her front of her, and stood up. "Oh yeah.."She said awkwardly looking down at her exposed chest.

Keith stood up and looked at Ebony, he had no words. Ebony pointed to the door, "That's all you get to see. Come on I need to finish getting ready," She turned Keith  around and pushed him out. She closed the door, and she couldn't hold it in. She started laughing at Keith's reaction.

"Guys," She laughed. Ebony finished getting dressed, and she thought about what if she does attend, "What am I going to say?" Ebony asked herself. It was really bugging her because she didn't even have any planned.

She sigh, then that's when Keith poked his head in. "Yes?" Ebony asked

"Can I come in?" He asked

"Yeah," Ebony answered. Keith walked behind Ebony while she was looking in the mirror. He wrap his arms around her waist from behind. Ebony smiled to herself, "Keith?"

"Yeah?"

"Should I go?" She asked, "I really don't know if I should go.."

"Ebony go, you know this shit goes down all the time in colleges. But its time to speak up," Keith explained his reason

Ebony thought about it, she's aware of the positives of the protest. Every positive has a negative, and it's a lot of negatives especially since it hasn't reach the media yet.

She nodded, Keith and Ebony were laid up in her bed not even paying attention to the TV.

"Keith you wanna know something?"

"What?"

"You never told me that you modeled,"

"I didn't?"

"No I don't think.."

"Well I do, but I want bigger than that honestly."

"What's bigger?"

"You know how I was in faking it, but I want to continue doing acting.."

"That's understandable, but after college right? You don't have long till you graduated,"

"Uh about that-"

Ebony started to laugh at the TV watching the Cosby show. "I always loved this show,"

"Yeah," Keith laughed it off.

"What were you saying?" Ebony asked.

"Nothing," Keith shook his head.

"I love you're freckles," She started touching Keith's freckles with her finger tips giggling.

"Ebony what's wrong with you?" Keith laughed

"You're what's wrong with me," She peck his lips.

*

Hey y'all, Keith and Ebony are goals. Here's a filler chapter, but I can't believe I'm almost finished with this book, 9 chapters left. I'm probably going to make it longer or I'm thinking about a sequel.

Not sure yet, so don't get you're hopes up. But Thank you for all you're support on this book. You're nice comments and voting is very appreciated.

Please excuse all typos

Much luvvv
Van❤🌹