Chapter 34

Lisa's POV

I woke up this morning around 9am and the first thing I usually do is obviously check my phone..so I grabbed my phone and seen I had a text from Derek..so I opened it...

D- Lisa....I know it has been a month since we've broke up, actually a month since we even spoked to each other, and not a day has gone by that I have thought of you. I miss you. I miss everything about you. I miss holding you in my arms while we watch those stupid movies that we make fun of because they were terrible, I miss seeing that big smile on your face when I said you were beautiful, I miss that look in your eye when we have our deep conversations, it showed that you were actually interested in what we were talking about, I also miss when you smile when we were kissing something about it just made my heart melt(your lips were so soft). I miss hearing that insanely adorable laugh, I loved it because I knew in that moment you were genuinely happy...there are so many things but there are also things I absolutely love about you...
I love of how you have such a big heart, you literally have a heart of gold, you were always there for me, and the love you had for your family, faith, and your fans. I also love that you were so determined, when you had a goal, you always strived to go for it. The main thing is I love of how real you are, you were never afraid to be yourself, you did not care about what other people had to say about it, you always did what made you happy, you stayed true to yourself and I really loved that. I could say so much more, but the basic part of this lise, I miss you and I miss us, and what sucks is that I screwed up. I don't want to let you go...I never did in the first place...you are the first girl I ever fell in love with, but I hope and pray that whatever comes your way brings you nothing but happiness because you deserve it. I am sorry but I couldn't sleep until I got this off my chest. I love you Lisa, and I will always love you.

I can feel a tear going down my face. Wow....is all I could think. ..that was unexpected...I am honestly speechless. I honestly don't know what to say back, even though I have so much to say, I miss him too. I miss him so much. I don't know what to do...should I just text back? Call him? I just know I can not let that message go unnoticed.  I walked downstairs and seen Christina
"Hey lise" she said
"What's up?" She added and I took a breath
"Derek texted me" I said and she gave me a look
"What did he say?" She asked and I showed her my phone and she read it and she was just as surprised as I was
"Wow...that's deep" she said and I took a breath
"So what do I do? Do I text him? Call him or what?" I asked and she took a breath
"Do you miss him?" She asked and I nodded
"Do you love him?" She asked
"More then anything" I admitted and she looks at me
"Go to him" she said and I look at her with a weird face
"Don't text him back, don't call him, just go to him, tell him how you feel" she said and I nodded as I grabbed my keys and got in my car and started driving to his house