Yugyeom~ Ride me

Warning ⚠️️: sexual content.

I did not know yugyeom had a song called (you know! )That song is sexual af

I did not know yugyeom had a song called (you know! )That song is sexual af. Its in the box above next to his other picture so listen to it while you read, it really sets the mood. I would love to give him a little lap dance while that song played if ya know what I mean.😏😉 but look at this boy neck like wtf its sexy! I wanna give him some hickies and his hand tho.

Sitting down in front of my window I looked across the street and watched my sexy neighbor Yugyeom get himself off. Why was his window open? I have no clue all I know is he is a super horny boy and did this almost every week while watching porn and I will admit that he's pretty big and his thighs are thick and firm. Licking my lips I gulp and fan myself as I watched him stand up and play with his erected dick while watching porn that he had blasting from his opened window. I can't take it he really drives me insane, does he know that I watch him and fantasize about him and what he could do to me. I wish he would chill. Grabbing my cup of juice I slowly sip from the straw as his hands move faster against him, turning towards me he watched me as he stroked himself. Making my eyes as large as saucers I move back from the window and quickly close it. Fuck he saw me I internally scream as my heart pounds and raced. Walking back and forth in my room I hit and slap my cheeks just to make sure I wasn't dreaming, he actually saw me and he smirked at me while licking his lips and continuing to play with himself. Running into the kitchen I get another cold drink and drink it cooling down my burning body, setting it down I walked to the door. Who is banging on my door like that? Looking through the peep hole I see no one. What the fuck. Opening the door I stick my head out then get roughly pushed back into my house, looking confused I stare at Yugyeom as he towered over me. With his shirt unbuttoned and his pants unzipped he smirked down at me as I backed away from him falling on my butt.

"What's wrong princess you act like you've seen a ghost." He chuckles while pulling his pants down and taking his shirt off.

"W-What are you doing Y-Yugyeom?" I nervously ask as I continue to scoot away from him.

"Obviously I'm about to do you." He sinfully licks his lips.

Pulling me up by my hair Yugyeom walks me over to the couch as I yelp out in pain, slipping my shirt and shorts off he harshly kisses me before unhooking my bra and groping my breast roughly. Taking my nipple into his warm mouth he sucks and bites down on it while I moan and tightly grip his hair, spitting on my nipples he licks it back off before hardly pinching them. Taking my panties off Yugyeom parts my lips and enters his fingers into my tight entrance, thrusting his fingers in and out I whimper as it stretches my walls. Pushing his lips up against mine he sloppily kisses me as his fingers continue to work wonders, licking and sucking on my bottom lip he pulls his fingers out and stops kissing me bringing his fingers up to his lips he licks them.