Markson-locker room

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
🅢🅔🅧🅤🅐🅛 🅒🅞🅝🅣🅔🅝🅣
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🅢🅔🅧🅤🅐🅛 🅒🅞🅝🅣🅔🅝🅣❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

REQUESTED BY @_memezndreamz_

So sorry it took so long enjoy!💓💕

I've never felt so stressed and turned on in my life but it was possible if you went to school with Mark and Jackson or as all the fan girls and fan boys call them 'Markson.' Everyone has their theory of the two boys, one being that they're both gay and like to make out with each other in the boys locker room. I for one don't think that they're both gay just because they hangout all the time and are best friends. I just think they're very close to each other, there's nothing gay about that. I normally meet them on my way out at the end of the day, it's always awkward because the both of them always look at me weirdly. It makes me feel self conscious when the both of them are looking at me as if I'm a alien. Sitting up straight in my desk I roll my eyes as the couple of the school came barging in the class room. Why do they even bother showing up if they're not gonna get here on time, this class is basically over with and it's our last class of the day. Packing my things up I head out into the crowded hallways as the bells rung. I'm so glad summer vacation is here because I was literally about to lose my mind with constantly waking up early in the morning and homework assignments also let's not forget how all of my screwed up teachers would schedule tests on top of test at the same time. School life is just great. Stopping by the girls restroom I handle my business then quickly wash my hands and head out. The halls were now empty just as I had expected so that means Mark and Jackson are around here somewhere and I'm gonna find out where. I'll go to the first place everyone think they hangout at, the locker room. Peeking my head in I look around and make sure no one sees me going inside the boys locker room. Stepping inside I look around for the two, they've got to be here somewhere. Walking further into the (Play video here!!!!!!!) room I hear the showers running and loud moaning, good thing almost half of the school and staff is gone. Biting my bottom lip nervously I walk into the shower room I nearly faint as a naked Jackson had Mark pinned up against the shower wall with his cock pressed up against Mark's bare stomach. Slowly backing away I turn to run only to be pulled back by the arm. What the actual fuck, they were literally just up against each other.