Youngjae~Sweet.

Warning⚠️: Sexual Content.

Requested by -bby_wynter  sorry it took so very long❤️

Requested by -bby_wynter sorry it took so very long❤️

I really love Got7, I mean all of them really pull at my heart strings but the one that really gets me fired up is Choi Youngjae. He's super cute and adorable and his laugh makes my heart skip a beat and when he sings it really does something to me and let's not forget his cute English that has gotten better. I wish that I could see him in real life but I know I never will because for one he lives all the way in Korea and like they never come have concerts where I live so I've given up on meeting him and being able to have some good alone time with him. Not to be nasty or anything but I really want to know what his dick taste like, is it salty or sweet, let's hope it's sweet. Hearing a knock at my door I get up from my bed and walk into the living room and to the door. Looking out the peep hole I see a man with a bucket hat on but his eyes are hidden. I wonder who it could be?

Opening the door I peek my head out. "May I help you with something?"

"Uh yes may I use your phone. Sorry my English is bad." Shyly rubbing his arm he looks up into my face and smiles.

Covering my mouth with my hands I squeal and open the door wider letting him in. "Your Choi Youngjae from Got7! Uh sorry for screaming." I laughed as he covered his ear while walking in. Shutting the door behind him I have a little moment as he sits on my couch. I can't believe he's actually here. Am I dreaming or what?

"You're a fan?"

"Yes a huge one and I love you like a lot." I smile really big as he cutely smiled back at me.

"No I love you a lot!"

"Oh I forgot here's my phone." Taking out my phone from my pocket I hand it to him.

"Thank you." Taking it from me he dials a number. While he is talking in Korean the language he knows best I go into the kitchen and pour him and I a glass of fruit punch, bringing the glasses out I sit it in front of him. Once he gets off the phone he once again cutely smiles at me before taking a sip of his juice.

"So how are you here?" I slowly ask trying to see if he understood.

"Uh vacation. But I... got loss."

"Aww I'm sorry to hear that."

"Yeahhh. Thank you. I... have problem." He stutters out.

"What problem do you have Youngjae?" I ask worried.

"My. My thingy is feeling weird." Pointing down at his bulge in his pants he looks back up at me. "Please help."

Gasping I look down at his bulge then look back up at him staring him blankly in the face. "Um." Loss for words I continue to stare at him. This is my chance I thought as my heart began to race and my heat began to drip. "You want my help?"

Biting down on his bottom lip he cutely nods his head yes. "Yes please."

Walking over to him I sit next to him and rub my hands against his knee. Opening his legs I get between them, pulling his pants down and the waist band of his boxers down I pull them both off at the same time. Sighing I bit my lip as he moaned from his cock hitting the cold air, placing my lips over the angry red tip I make hard sucks on it as he moans his head off while gripping the couch with a deathly grip. While giving him pleasure I couldn't help but imagine how it would feel to ride him so hard that he would cum multiple times. Taking him all the way in my mouth and pulling him back out I rub on his balls and hum in satisfaction as his warm cum comes spilling down my throat.

"More please." He breathes out running his hand through his dampened hair.

Pulling his shirt up off of him I stand up and undress myself also. Sitting in his lap I turn the front of my toward him and push my lips up against his. Kissing him hungrily I pinch at his nipples and twist them as he sucks on my tongue. Pulling back for air I stare into his brown eyes and slowly ease myself down on his throbbing cock, throwing my head back I loudly moan as he whimpers. Moving up and down on him I press my lips back up against his and tug on his bottom lip. Grabbing my breast in his hands he rolls his thumbs against them making me lose my breath. Moving faster on him I tightly grip his shoulders as I feel my orgasm near.

"Youngjae!!!" I scream as my walls clench down tightly on his twitching cock.

"Ahhhh!!! Close!!!!" Biting his lip harshly he shuts his eyes tight as I cum all over him. Quickly getting off of him I drop down to my knees and rub his cock bringing it close to my mouth trying to get him to his climax. Jerking him faster I moan as his cum comes shooting out into my mouth. Licking my lips I stand up swallow all of his cum and peck his lips once I'm done. Getting my clothes on and watching him tiredly put his back on I go into my room and grab a pillow and blanket covering him up as he fell asleep.

Gosh he tasted so good. "You tasted very sweet Youngjae. Just like I knew you would." Placing a kiss on his forehead I sat down and watched him sleep until sleep consumed me.

THE END 💦

Youngjae❤️

~JetsetterB💕