Mark- Dark Knight.

Warning ⚠: Sexual Content.

Requested by Kpop-Goddess I'm so sorry it took so long but I hope you enjoy it because I worked hard to come up with the story idea

I'm so sorry it took so long but I hope you enjoy it because I worked hard to come up with the story idea.

Requested by Kpop-Goddess I'm so sorry it took so long but I hope you enjoy it because I worked hard to come up with the story idea

He's always there when I need him, he's like my best friend. We hang out almost everyday and non stop. He helps me get through the day, I named him Mark because it was a name I really liked. The thing is Mark is my little character doll, he's small and very cute with dark red hair. I talk to him whenever I feel sad or lonely and he comes to life just to cheer me up. Sometimes my parents will bust into my room and ask me why am I talking to myself and I will say I wasn't talking and that they must be hearing things and then they'll shake their head and say they must be getting pretty old and I'll laugh and wait until their gone down the stairs to start talking to Mark again and he'll come back to life and sit on my bed. Mark and I usually just talk and do fun things like drawing or watching kdramas or movies and it's super fun just being with him. He told me he would be with me forever.

"Phsss. Mark, they're gone." I whisper nudging his little shoulder. Moving away from him some I watch in amazement as little glitter flies everywhere and he appears.

"I'm aware of that." He smiles stretching himself out on my bed.

"So what do you want to do. Maybe watch a movie or ooh how about we sneak downstairs and go somewhere?" I ask excited.

Glazing into my eyes he grabs my hand and laces it with his. "I need your help Y/N."

Worried I rub his knee to comfort him. "What's wrong Mark?"