BamBam~Sexy.

Warning⚠️: Sexual Content.

Requested by FeistyUn1c0rnsSorry it took so long

Sorry it took so long. Enjoy❤️!

Ugh I'm so tired. Being an idol in a girl group is super hard, especially if you're the lead dancer. I go over routines almost everyday until it's perfect and it doesn't help when you're also dating another idol who just so happens to be BamBam from the group Got7. Laying my sweaty head against the the glass mirror I took a deep breath and got back up going back over my dance, the thing is the dance is super sexy. I run my finger tips down my legs then move my butt in a slow manner making sure to drag my fingers back up my leg and whip my hair back. Hearing whistling I look up in the mirror and see my baby BamBam biting his bottom lip with mischievous in his eyes. Standing up straight I walk over to the stereo and turn the music off.

"What's up baby?" I ask sitting on the floor crisscross apple sauce in front of him.

"Why are you so sexy?" He sighs laying his head in my lap.

"I don't know you tell me." I chuckle running my hands through his cherry red hair.

"You want to know something?"

"What?"

"I'm horny as hell and you need to fix it for me, like now." He groans placing his hand on his bulge. Turned on I lick my lips and move his hand.

"Undress for me baby." I cheekily grin pulling my hand away from his bulge. Sitting up he pulls his shirt off then works his way down to his pants pulling those and his boxers off letting his pre cum leaking member spring free. "Damn boy!"

"I know I'm huge babe." He winks pushing me down to floor and hovering above me."I like giving it hard and fast." He chuckles planting his lips on my neck, sucking and biting down on the hot flesh he groans pulling back from my neck as I took his cock into my hands. "Mhmmm babe don't stop."

"I think I should." I tease running my hands over his balls. Taking my sports bra off he takes my hardened nipple into his mouth while massaging the left breast. Letting his tongue roam freely over my hardened numb he lets go of my left breast and moves his hands down to my shorts, taking my shorts off he quickly pulled down my dampened panties and entered his slim long fingers into my core causing me to tense up. "B-BamBam." I whimper feeling his fingers easy slide in and out of me, every time his fingers pulled out of me white sticky substance appeared on his fingers.

"Somebody's so wet for daddy BamBam." He growls picking up the pace with his fingers. Arching my back I quietly moan out his name as my cum comes leaking out all over his fingers. Pulling his fingers out of me he puts his fingers up to his mouth and seductively licks them clean. "My princess taste so good."

"Just for you daddy." I shyly smile as he stared me down. "Are you gonna fuck me daddy?" I ask innocently.

"Is that what you want princess?" He asks tracing his finger tips down my stomach making me shiver.

"Yes. Oh yes daddy. Please fuck me." I whimper feeling the tip of his cock now poking at my entrance.

"I would love to princess." He smirked slamming his shaft deep into me causing me to dig my nails into his shoulders and loudly moan. Wildly thrusting into me he attaches his lips to mine trying to keep me from moaning so loud. Feeling his fingers push down on my clit I unconnected our lips and moaned in his ear. Rubbing faster on my clit and hitting my gspot at the same time he groaned thrusting deeper into me trying to reach his orgasm faster.

"Oh fuck daddy, fuck me harder!" I shout not caring who heard me. Feeling the pit of my stomach tie up into a knot I scream letting my warm cum shoot out all over him. Breathing hard and irregular I look up into his eyes as he thrust faster making me feel even weaker than I already did. "Daddy I can't take it!"

"Yes you can baby, take this cock like a good big girl." He groans thrusting harder into me making gasp for air. "Ah fuck daddy is close." He hisses taking deep breathes as his cock began to twitch in me.

"I-I c-can't!" I choke out arching my back off of the floor. Coming hard again for the second time I laid still shaking and panting as BamBam pulled out of me and came all over the hardwood floor.

Catching his breath he looks at me as I slowly and lazily pulled my clothes back on. "Just know there will be another round baby girl." He grins slapping my ass as I stood up.

"Ouch!" I shout pouting my lips. "Fuck you BamBam."

"You just did." He laughs as I flip him off and finish going over my dance routine.

THE END 💦

BamBam❤️

~JetsetterB💕