Mark~Daddy

Warning⚠️: Sexual Content.

Requested by @ramyeon1321

Sorry it took so long. Please forgive me❤️

No one knows if he talks or not, he doesn't even blink sometimes. He's a workaholic, he's like a computer that never gets anything wrong and memorizes everything given and handed to him. I find him very attractive but most people on my job find him weird and annoying. I think they should appreciate him and stop being such assholes who think they should be entitled to everything. At least Mark works hard and doesn't expect shit to be handed to him, that's what I like about him, he's a hard worker. Getting ready to go on brake I grab my purse and the rest of my things and head out as I am leaving Mark bumps into me.

"I'm so sorry, please excuse me." He softly smiles.

Amazed by his smile I softly laugh. "No I'm the one that should be saying sorry. You actually can smile and talk."

"Uh yeah. Um I was wondering if you would like to come to lunch with me?"

Wow his voice is sexy. "Sure. I would love too." I smile walking next to him to his car. Getting into his car we drove off, pulling up to an abandoned building turns the car off and looks at me.

"So here's the thing baby girl. I'm very horny right now and I need you to fix it for me." He smirks running his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Sure daddy. I would love to." I grin unbuttoning my blouse.

Taking in a sharp breath he closes his eyes before opening them again. "You don't know how much I've waited for you to call me that. Let's get in the back." Getting out of the car we both get into the back making sure to lock the front and back doors.

"Wow you're big." I gasp as his thick pink cock comes into view.

"Less talking baby. Daddy needs you around his cock now." He growls smashing his lips into mine and slamming himself into me. Moaning in his mouth I dig my nails into his back as he rams into me harshly. "Ah. Fuck! You feel really good." He grunts thrusting even harder making sure to brush up against my tightening wallls. Pulling and tugging at my nipples he pulls his lips away from mine and takes my left nipple into his hot mouth running his tongue over the sensitive numb.

"D-daddy!" I scream feeling him hit my gspot. Pulling out of me he grins as I get in his lap and ease myself down on him. Bouncing up and down on him I grip his hair as he slaps my ass cheeks. Whimpering I continue to go down on him as I feel his cock all the way in my stomach, throwing his head back onto the seats he digs his hands into my ass as my movements get rougher.

"Baby. I'm coming." He groans feeling his cock twitch and my walls tighten.

"Me too!" I scream bouncing even harder until my cum was leaking and dripping all over his cock. Lifting me up some his cum shoots out all over his floor and the back of his seat.

Breathing hard he pulls his boxers and pants back up while I tended to myself and getting dressed. "Thanks for that baby." He smiled pecking my lips.

"Anything for you daddy." I grin as he drove us back to work. Well at least my brake was a good one, who knew Mark could fuck that well?

THE END 💦

Mark💓

~JetsetterB💕