Youngjae~ Kinks?

Warning⚠️: Sexual content.

Youngjae's face is like bitch don't try me

Youngjae's face is like bitch don't try me. I ain't the one☝🏾😂😂😂😂

Sitting on the couch at my boyfriend's house we both watched a movie. A stupid horror movie that had tons of sex scenes in them, was I uncomfortable? Hell yeah I was but Younjae seemed to be absorbed in the scenes. Getting up for a split second I walked into his kitchen and got myself some lemonade then returned back to the living room, gasping I clasp my hands over my mouth as Younjae was rubbing himself through his pants while watching a man and a woman have sex. Wtf has gotten into this boy? Moving back slowly and trying not to gain his attention I quietly ran up his stairs and into his room shutting the door behind me. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared, when Youngjae gets turned on there's no turning him off, he gets what he wants. Sitting on his bed I rub the side of my temple and take deep breaths trying to calm my nerves, I hope he doesn't come up here, please let him stay downstairs. I mumbled to myself while laying back on his bed eventually falling asleep. Waking up I yawned and tried to stretch my arms, looking up above my head I notice there was rope tied around my wrists trapping me. My clothes were scattered all over the floor and Youngjae was sitting between my legs with a dark expression across his face. Oh shit, now I'm really in deep trouble.

"You thought I wasn't going to notice you leave out of the room while I was playing with myself?" He growls scanning his eyes over my naked shaking figure.

"Y-Youngjae can we p-please not do this?" Nervously gulping I look back and forth into his eyes hoping he would stop and change his mind.

"It's daddy. Got it, I'm not Youngjae. I'm fucking daddy to you! You will address me as daddy." Grinning sinisterly at me he pulls a big vibrator out from behind his back. "I wish you would learn not to test me baby girl."

Shoving the vibrator into me he turns it onto the highest level causing me to automatically moan and my legs to begin shaking. Planting his lips up against mine he hungrily kissed me while still pushing the vibrator deathly fast into me. Whimpering from the harshness of the vibrator I began to clench and drip all over the device causing Youngjae to pull it out of me.

"You fucking slut! Did I say you could drip all over this new vibrator?" Lightly slapping my cheek he grips my chin forcefully making me look him in the eyes. "Fucking answer me!"

"N-No." I softly moan as his fingers plunge in and out of me.

"No what!?" He growls.

"N-No daddy." Smirking at me Youngjae pulls his fingers out and sucks the wetness off them.

"Beg me to fuck you senseless baby girl." Rubbing the tip of his penis he pushes it into my soaking wet entrance then pulls back out.

"P-Please f-fuck me senseless daddy."

"As you wish." Chuckling to himself he parts my legs far apart and slams himself deep into my core causing me to to gasp for air and my hands to bawl up into fist.

Eagerly thrusting away into my tight pussy he grips my legs and puts them over his shoulders making sure to hit my gspot dead on. Screaming his name I buck my hips to meet his thrust causing the pit of my stomach to tighten and my back to arch, pinching my nipples he takes one into his warm wet mouth and roughly sucked and bit on it making me lose control of my body. I began to shake so bad that my lips even trembled, thrusting into me one last time I came undone. My toes curled and my eyes rolled in the back of my head as I had a mind blowing orgasm, shooting his cum all over the bed sheets he heavily breathes trying to catch his breath. Untying me from the ropes Youngjae dips his head between my legs, entering his tongue he swirls it around my clit before biting down on it making my hips buck and my hands to grip tightly onto his blonde locks.

"Y-Youngjae... I-I-I c-can't take anymore." Breathing hard I loudly whimper as I cum for the third time. Slurping my juices up Youngjae shakes his head in disapproval while smirking.

"You just won't learn will ya baby girl?" Licking his lips Youngjae makes me turn on my back. Arching my back some He slams himself deep into me causing me to scream out in pleasure as his fingers moved across my over sensitive clit. "Y-You... like ... that... baby... girl?" He paused between gasps as he fucked me senseless.

"Youngjae!" Screaming I squirt all over his hands and bed sheets while he pulls out and cums on my back. Panting and breathing hard I slowly turn over on my back and stare up at the ceiling, laying down besides me Youngjae lets out a satisfied sigh and wraps me up in his arms.

"I love you and I'm sorry I was so rough with you. Daddy has to have a little fun once and a while, I promise I'll let you be mommy next time. How does that sound?" Cutely smiling he pecks my forehead as I slept peacefully in his embrace.

THE END 💕

Protect and love Choi Youngjae❤️ oh and shout out to @_Diana_Zheng_ she asked me to write the Youngjae daddy kink.

~JetsetterB💕