JB~ Dangerous

Warning⚠️: Sexual Content.

REQUESTED BY @AnimeMaster18Sorry it took so long

Sorry it took so long. Please enjoy!💓

His demeanor dark and stern. Everyone always told me the same thing, to stay far away from him but I paid them no mind, I thought he was just a person who was terribly misunderstood. Why judge a book by its cover if you haven't even saw and read what was on the inside of it? He isn't some weird disturb psychopath that wants to kill every human he sets his eyes on, he just wants to be understood and referred to as normal, he doesn't want anyone to be afraid of him just because he glares at them or never smiles. He has no reason to smile because no one talks or socializes with him so they wouldn't understand him even if they tried. I decided that I would be different and try to become friends with the mysterious Im Jaebum. Of course on the first try of me trying to talk to him he didn't say a word and only stared at me as if something was wrong with me. I took that encounter as a good first try and decided not to give up, I was determined to make him my friend... make that best friend at least. I mean yes I do have friends but we barely have time for each other anymore and it's some times rather depressing, I mean who am I supposed to lean on when I'm feeling down? Walking into the over crowed cafeteria I grab my lunch and look for Jb, I call him Jb because it's short for Jaebum. Walking out of the noisy cafeteria I walk out to the garden and to my surprise he's there munching on a subway sandwich. Creeping up behind him quietly I softly push his shoulders causing him to jump and turn around to look at me almost choking on the bits and pieces of sandwich left in his mouth.

Laughing I sit next to him and place my lunch on the side of me. "Are you okay Jb?" Petting his back I grab his drink for him and hand it to him. Snatching it out of my hand he gulps it down before burping loudly.

Glaring at me he takes his napkin and wipes the side of his lips. "Why are you here?" He coldly asked.

Pretending to be hurt I place my hands over my chest and pout. "I can't be here with you?"

"No... no you can't. Now go back where you came from or else."

Cutting my eyes at him I scoot closer to him. "Or else what? You're gonna eat me?" I chuckle while picking up my soda and taking a quick sip before placing it back down on the side of me.

Taking in a deep breath he turns toward me and stares me in the eyes without blanking. "Why do you choose to talk and hang around me?"

"What's wrong with talking or hanging around you? I think you're really nice deep down somewhere." I say while trying to hold back a laugh.

"Don't be disappointed when you find out the truth about me."

Furring my eyebrows I scan his face for possible hints of him joking. "Why don't you tell me about yourself. I won't ever be disappointed because you're my friend now and friends tell each other there secrets and problems. Why won't you let me help you? That's all I want to do is help you but you're being stubborn and shut in like always." I fume as he calmly looks at me.