Mark- Hidden

Warning⚠️️: Sexual content.

Yassssss Mark fuck it up! My baby Mark got his chest and pack exposed and shit

Yassssss Mark fuck it up! My baby Mark got his chest and pack exposed and shit. 💕 his cute pinkish hair looks good on him, but blonde is sexy on him butttt black is really hot on him.

Frowning for the third time today I helped a boy by the name of Mark pick up his things from the floor, this wasn't the first time everyone decided they wanted to bully him because he looked nerdy and didn't say much. To me I thought he was super cute and didn't deserve to get picked on, not everyone is a dickhead and craves unwanted attention like some of the people around here. Mark might be shy and quite but that doesn't mean he has to be picked on. Walking to our next class together I grab his hand and firmly hold it, lacing our fingers together we walked to our desk that were pushed together. Sitting down he quickly pulled his hand away from mine as the rest of the students came piling in, pouting my lips I turned my direction to the front of the class and listened to the teacher. Class went by pretty quickly and Mark and I were in our free period so we decided to go where no one else goes, the music room. Pulling my phone out I played chill music and we both just talked and chilled.

"You know I like you right?" Shyly scratching his neck he lightly smiled at me.

"Yeah. Do you know that I like you too." Grinning I move over to him and sit in his lap catching him off guard and making him gasp.

"U-Uh yeah. But why would you like a nerd like me?" Frowning he runs a hand through his light honey brown hair then sighs.

"Well for starters you're undeniably sexy. You really make me wet and horny, sometimes I even touch myself thinking about you." Licking my lips I slowly grind my butt up against his crotch. Breathing fast he places his hands on my hips as his dick hardened.

"W-What are you doing?" Mark nervously questions trying to hold back his moan.

"We have plenty of time baby boy, how about we have a little fun. Hmm?" Getting up from his lap I pull my school uniform off and the rest of my undergarments. Starring at me with shock laced across his face Mark moves away from me as I pressed my naked figure up against him. "Don't run from me baby. I just want a taste of your dick." Trapping him against the wall I unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his belt pulling his pants down along with his boxers.

"W-We really shouldn't do this. A-Ah." Softly moaning Mark grips my hair as I take him whole in my mouth.

Rolling my tongue around the tip of him I massage his balls then deep throat him causing his hips to buck and his eyes to tightly shut as his parted mouth spill lewd moans. Making vibrations with my mouth on his dick he violently moans as his body begins to tremble, moaning my name one last time his cum comes shooting down my throat. Swallowing all of his cum I stand up with a big smile plastered across my face as he continued to nervously stare me down, pushing him down on the floor I ease myself down on him and slowly ride him.

"O-Oh my gosh you're so big Mark." Moaning I throw my head back and move my hips faster as he tightly grips me.

"Y-You f-feel so good around me." Loudly moaning he digs his fingers into my hips while lifting himself up and thrusting into me.

"Ahhh! Y-Yeah j-just like that baby." Screaming I continue to bounce on him and push my breast in his face. "Mhmm please suck on them." Whimpering I grip his hair as I lean over even more and aggressively plop down on him over and over again while he sucks and licks on my hardened nipples.

"O-Oh I'm coming." Groaning Mark closes his eyes and lifts me up as his cum shoots out like milk out of a bottle. Pouting I grab his hand and rub it against my clit trying to have my turn to cum. Pulling his hand away he moves back from me.

"Markkkk. I want to cum too." Whining I move closer to him and run my finger tips down his chest making small invisible hearts on his skin.

"Why should I let you cum? You basically forced me to have sex with you." Growling he pushed my hand off his chest grabbed me by the neck pushing me back down. Moaning I lick my lips as his fingers entered my pussy, thrusting them in and out he roughly kissed my lips.

"Mhmmm M-Mark!" Screaming I dig my nails deep into his shoulders as his fingers thrusted in and out of me at a fast pace and his thumb rubbed circles on my clit hard.

"Is this what you wanted? Answer me you little fucking slut!" Angrily shouting he stops moving his fingers and pulls them out, wickedly grinning at me he pushed his fingers up to my lips and made me suck my wetness off his fingers. "Yeah be the good little slut you are. You're making my hidden side come out, I think I should punish you for making me act out like this, shouldn't I?"

"Y-yes please Daddy." Weakly whimpering I grip his hair tightly in my hands as his tongue darts in and out of me in a slow manner. Pulling his tongue out and attaching his lips to my clit he sucked and nibbled on it causing my back to arch and cum to come shooting all over his face. Licking his lips and wiping the cum off his face and onto his hand he licks it clean.

"Oh no. Were going to be late." Getting up and getting dressed Mark and I hurried and made to our last class of the day.

THE END 💦

Mark is also bae.❤️

~JetsetterB💕