Jackson-Reading?

Warning⚠️: Sexual content.

Ooh Jackson knows he's fine asf, just look at him dripping sweat and his muscles😍😍😍

Sitting at my computer I typed away writing a smut about Jackson and the rest of Got7. That's right I secretly make smuts about them and Jackson doesn't even know it, I mean he knows about them existing but he's never read any which is good, I plan on keeping him innocent for as long as I can. Taking a break I get up and walk into the bathroom and use the toilet, wiping myself I flush the toilet then wash my hands and head back into Jackson and I's shared room. Sitting at my desk was Jackson who was reading my newly published smut I had written about him. Fuck! Internally screaming I quietly walk up behind him and quickly shut the computer off.

"What was that for?" Pouting he stood up from the chair and jumped on our bed.

"Why were you reading my stuff?" I asked while putting my hands on my hip.

"Because I can, why were you reading that dirty stuff? Smirking he grabs a pillow and starts playfully making out with it. "Oh Jackson kiss me blah blah." Sticking his tongue out he rolls around in bed laughing his head off. "Who wrote that anyway? It was too descriptive, how do they know my dick is that big?"

"I don't know, maybe a fan. I mean obviously it's a fan who wrote it." Nervously laughing I sat down on the bed and looked at him as he continued to run his fingers through his hair while thinking.

"That book was too dirty, it said I fucked the girl senseless and then I made her suck my dick then I came all over her face. Why would I do that to her skin?" Shaking his head he sat up in the bed crisscross. "You wouldn't happened to know who wrote the book would you?"

"No why would I, I just read and vote on the book." Playfully pushing his chest I laugh and nervously bite down on my bottom lip.

"I would love to try those things with you but you wouldn't be up for it. You'll probably say no Jackson I can't take it, please stop." Sticking his tongue out he mocked me while making a hand puppet with his hands.

"Shut up little boy." Rolling my eyes I grab a pillow and throw it at him.

"You better stop before you get in trouble." Pushing me down he hovers over me as his eyes stared deeply into mine.

"I hope you're not thinking about doing it." Nervously biting my bottom lip I try to push him away from me but he continues to hold me down while seductively biting his bottom lip.

"What's wrong babe, aren't you the one who wrote that descriptive paragraph about me fucking the girl senseless? I'm not as absent minded as you think." Smirking Jackson attaches his warm moist lips up against mine.

Pulling my shirt up over my head he throws it to the ground before pulling my shorts and panties off. Latching his lips to my warm nipple he sucks and swirls his tongue on it while looking me in the eyes. Softly moaning I squirm underneath him as his knee rubs up against my pussy causing me to moan out his name. Detaching his lips from my hardened buds he moves them down to my drenched pussy, entering his tongue he lightly licks at my clit making me violently buck my hips and to grip onto the sheets tightly. Turning his licks to sucking he thrusts his fingers in and out of me slowly causing me to scream out his name in pure pleasure as my walls started to clench down over his fingers.

"J-Jackson!" Arching my back and trembling uncontrollably I cum all over his fingers and mouth. Pulling back from me he licks his lips and sucks his fingers clean.

"Damn babe you taste amazing, I should eat you out more." Winking he pulls  his shirt and pants off along with his boxers. "Isn't that what I said in your book?" He smirked while running his finger tips down my aching pussy.

"J-Jackson please don't tease me." I stuttered as he eyed my body.

"Beg me like you did in the book." He growled while playing with my clit.

"A-Ah oh m-my gosh. J-Jackson p-please give me your cock. I w-want it so f-fucking bad d-daddy." Whimpering I grip onto his arms as he continued to harshly rub his fingers across my clit.

"Do you really want this cock of mine?" Licking his lips he pulled his hand away from my clit and slammed his lips against mine, sucking and biting on my bottom lip he pulls away before positioning himself at my entrance. "I'm going to fuck you so hard you see stars and you write about how I really fucked you good." Chuckling he pushes the tip of his throbbing cock into my tight soaking pussy causing me to loudly moan as he stretches my walls. "How does that feel baby girl?" He groaned while slowly thrusting.

"S-So g-good." Lowly moaning I look up into his lust filled eyes and grip the sheets even tighter as his thrusts began to speed up. Pushing my legs further apart he starts to roughly ram himself into me, screaming out his name I dig my nails into the bed and arch my back as I feel the need to cum. "Jackson!"

"Don't. cum.baby, your... pussy... has... to... take... all... of... this... cock." He breaths out as he fucks me hard against the bed. "Shit your pussy is like magic." He grunted as he felt my walls tighten over him.

"J-Jackson!" I screamed as the need to cum became stronger. Swiftly moving his fingers across my clit from left to right Jackson watched in awe as I came squirting all over his hands.

"Fuck I'm coming." Lowly moaning he pulls out and cums all over the sheets making a big white stain. Sitting up panting I push him down and take his big cock into my hand, the tip was so pink and had cum still leaking from his slit. Taking him into my mouth I suck hard on the tip then roll my tongue harshly around it before deep throating him. "Ahhh fuck! You're so good at this babe." Throwing his head back he grips onto my hair and speedily thrusts into my mouth. "Mhmmmm a-ahhh shit! I'm coming!" Patiently waiting for his cum to shoot out I suck even harder on his tip and rub his balls as his warm sticky cum comes gushing down my throat.

"Mhmmm you taste so good." Licking my lips I reach up to peck his lips

"You sucked the soul out of me girl." Tiredly sitting up he pulls me into his arms as I laughed at him.

"I know. Maybe we should do this more often."

"Maybe like everyday?" Wiggling his eyebrows he grins before bear hugging me.

THE END 💦

I ❤️ Jackson

~JetsetterB💕