Yugyeom~Teach me

Warning⚠️: Sexual Content.

Requested by me_mi_me

Today I had gotten a very long text from my friend telling me that I needed to hurry and get to school because of a hot substitute teacher that would be teaching us today. Lazily getting out of bed I head to bathroom and take a hot shower, after I'm done I brush my teeth, washed my face then got dressed after combing my hair. Not really eating breakfast I grabbed a cereal bar and was out the door and to the bus stop. Quickly getting off the bus I ran into the school and got my books from the locker and made it to my math class, the least favorite subject for most people. Sitting in my desk I look over to where my friend was and noticed she wasn't sleep and that she was actually getting her books and something to write with out. I wonder what's up with her? I thought as the door to the classroom swung open revealing a tall lean handsome male. Is he the substitute because hot damn he's sexy! Gulping I sit up straight in my chair and almost have an heart attack as he introduces himself. His voice is so sexy and smooth and his thighs in the black pants he is wearing are thick as heck. I'm glad I have such a great friend who encouraged me to make it on time to school today, bless her. Hearing hands slam down on my desk I jump and almost pee myself, there stood the substitute with his arms crossed and a little smirk plastered across his face. Oh shit I'm in trouble.

"Did you even hear a word I said?" He chuckles while everyone else in the class looks at me like I'm crazy.

Nervously laughing I try to come up with something. "Uh yes... yes I have."

Walking around my desk he leans over me and brings his mouth right next to my ear. "So what's my name and what have I said so far?"

Looking over to my friend I move my eyes side to side trying to get her to help me but I can't read lips. "Yeah... um you see. You're name is Mr. Substitute and you've been talking about how much you really like teaching and that you would love to teach more often. Am I right?" I grin as he pushed his face more closer to mine and stared me directly in the eyes.

"Wrong!" Pulling back he shook his head and walked to the front of the classroom as my classmates laughed at me. "My name is Yugyeom and I don't like to be called Mr because I'm not old at all and what I talked about earlier was that I'm now the permanent teacher of this class. Oh and Ms. Y/N see me after class. The class oohed as I sunk down in my chair.

Not really paying attention in his class I began to doodle in my notebook and write little cute letters to myself. Why does school have to be such a downer? An hour and 50 minutes later the bell had finally rung and that was my cue to try and sneak out without being caught. Ok I got this. I breathe out while walking next to a group of tall boys. I'm almost out. Ducking I successfully make it out of the door and to my locker to change out my books.

"What now Mr. Yugyeom." I mumble out while pretending to punch the air with my fist as though it's him.

Standing behind me quietly stood Mr. Yugyeom. "I don't know you tell me Ms. Y/N?" Smirking he looks at me while I clutch my chest scared from his sudden appearance.

"H-how. When?" I stutter out as he drags me to his classroom.

"Don't worry. I have my ways."

Looking around the classroom nervously I fanned myself as he sat in his chair with his legs wide open propped on his desk and glaring at me. "So... I'm here because?"

Once again smirking at me he puts his feet down and sits up in his chair studying my face and body. "I don't know you tell me Y/N."

Rolling my eyes I sigh and get up from my seat. "If you won't give me a reason as to why you brought me here then I'm leaving."

Walking behind me he wraps his arms around my waist. "You aren't going anywhere." He growls

Shaking I try to unwrap his arms from around me but he just pulls me closer to him. "Mr. Y-Yugyeom what are you doing?"

Kissing down the side of my neck he brings his lips up to my ear. "Just relax and call me Yugyeom." He whispers out as he glazes my earlobe with his front teeth.

"W-We shouldn't do this." I softly moan.

"I know you want to just as much as I do." Rubbing his boner up against my butt he groans. "See what you do to me."

Pushing me down on his desk he hikes my skirt up and pushes my panties to the side. Entering a finger into my tight entrance he thrusts it in and out as I moan my head off. Adding two more fingers he increases his speed while kissing my lips trying to keep me quiet. Opening my legs wider I arch my back and whimper as my cum comes leaking out all over his fingers, satisfied with my actions he pulls them out and licks his fingers clean. Pulling his pants and boxers down he sits in his chair and pats his lap signaling me to sit on him. Weakly getting off his desk I slowly eased myself down on his long hard cock, moaning I dig my nails into his thighs as I feel all of him deep in my stomach. Placing his hand on my hips he slowly moves me, quietly moaning he moves me quicker against him as I bite down on the back of my hand trying to silence my moans. Lifting me up some he slams me back down onto his cock causing me to push the back of my hand further into my mouth as I try to hold back a scream.

"Ahhhhh you feel so good." He moans out while throwing his head back. Bringing his left hand down to my clit he rubs his finger against it in circles.

"Mhmmmmmmmm." I muffle out as I feel my walls tighten hard over his cock. Rubbing my clit harshly he groans as he feels my warm cum leak out all over him.

"Shit." He breathes out as he pushes me off of him and cum all over the floor. Wiping the sweat off his forehead he pulls his boxers and pants back buckling his belt. "I hope this has been a good lesson for you."

Still trying to catch my breath I nod. "Yes... yes it has."

"How about we do this every Thursday and Friday at my house. I wouldn't want to get caught teaching my baby girl a lesson." Walking over to me he pecks my lips then walks me over to the door. "You're dismissed, oh and don't tell anyone about this."

"I won't. Ahhh." I yelp out as he roughly grabbed my butt. Turning around I glare at him as he laughed and winked at me. Walking to my next class late I write a mental note in my brain. Remind myself to beat Mr. Yugyeom's ass the next time I see him for making me late and not writing an excuse note.

THE END 💦🍆

How was it? Did ya like it?

~JetsetterB💕