Jackson-Play time

Warning⚠️: Sexual Content.

Requested by @flaminmarciSo sorry it took long

So sorry it took long. Enjoy!💗

I've been knowing Jackson for awhile now, he has certain problems. He likes to be treated like a baby, he likes to play with toys and talk like a baby so I treat him like one. He has autonepiophilia, it's basically a sexual fetish where he likes to be treated like a baby during sex. It's really cute when he acts small and fragile or when he knows he's been bad he'll wrap himself around me like a koala and say that he's sorry and he won't act up again and then I would reward him with his favorite treat. Me. I decided that Jackson and I should get out and just go to the mall and shop around. While shopping I kept catching glances of a girl staring at him which really upset me, I don't like people staring at my boyfriend like he's a meal. He's my meal only I can have him so she needs to back off, grabbing Jackson by the arm I storm out the store and to our car.

Looking confused Jackson pouts looking at me as I fastened his seatbelt for him. "What's wrong Y/N? Did Jackson do something bad to make you mad?" He asks while talking cutely.

Instantly smiling I rub his head causing him to purr. "No you did nothing wrong baby. Let go home." I say getting in and driving off, making it to our place twenty minutes later I reach over to unbuckle his seat belt when he grabs my hand placing it on his crotch. I see he's being naughty right now, I would love to fuck him right now. "Jackson sweetie, what do you think you are doing?" I ask snatching my hand away from his protruding bulge.

"Please let's play." He begs. "I want to play with my favorite toy." He says cutely smiling at me. Turned on I grin to myself.

"If you be a good boy then you will." Getting out the car I close my door then wait for him to get out then I lock the door and make sure all of the doors to my car is lock. Walking inside our house I walk to our shared room with him right on my trail, taking my clothes off I turn around to find him already naked with a hard on. "Awww my baby, you're so hard. Do you want me to fix it for you?"

Whimpering he nods his head as I took him into my hands. "Yes p-please. Ahh!" Jackson loudly moans as I take all of him into my mouth, what couldn't fit in my mouth I just rubbed it with my hands while he squirmed around. Pulling all of him out my mouth I focused on his pretty pink tip teasing it with my tongue as sexy curses left his parted lips. "Mhmmm! Y/N!" He cries out in pleasure beginning to tremble as I harshly sucked on him. Hunching over some he digs his hands into his thighs as his white milky cum came shooting out so beautifully. Slurping his cum off his tip I stand up licking my lips as he continued to shake.

"That was so beautiful baby." Smiling to myself I grab his hand and push him on the bed. "Are you ready to taste me baby?" I ask holding on to the headboard and hovering my drenched pussy over his face, looking down at him I giggle as some of my juice drops onto his lips. Licking them he cutely smiles, sitting onto his face I move my hips automatically throwing my head back as his tongue darted in and out of me. "F-fuck baby! Lick me good!" I breathe out already panting as his tongue moves up to my clit lapping it harshly. "Mhmmm ahhhh. I'm not gonna last long." I whimper feeling that familiar feeling in my stomach swirl around. Tightly gripping the headboard I scream feeling myself release all over his lips, slowly getting off his face I sit onto his waist.

"You taste so good Y/N. I want more." He grins licking his pretty pink lips.

"If you behave I'll let you taste me everyday." I pant out slowly easing myself down over his big cock. Placing my hands on his firm chest I start to move my hips lowly moaning as he thrusted his hips upward.

"F-faster." Jackson groans digging his nails into my hips causing me to whimper as I picked up my speed. Bouncing up and down on his cock harder I scream as I feel my walls tightening over him.

"J-Jackson!!!" Coming all over his length I quickly remove myself off of him as I feel his cock twitching waiting to let his beautiful cum spray out. Placing my lips by his tip I open my mouth taking in his huge amount of cum, swallowing it I let go of his cock watching it fall limply back between his thighs. "You did so well today baby." I smile running my hands through his sweated out hair as his chest moved up and down. Poor baby, he's still out of breath.

"Do I still get my treat?" He asks pouting his cute lips.

"Later on, I promise." Pulling him into my arms I lay his head on my breast.

"Can I?" Jackson asks eyeing my nipples.

"Of course baby, you don't even have to ask me." Taking my right nipple into his mouth he sucks on it before closing his eyes and falling asleep. Gosh he's so cute.

THE END 💦

Jackson 💓

~JetsetterB