Yugyeom~ Wet dreams

Warning⚠️: Sexual Content.

Requested by mjvrkyum  sorry it took so long and happy birthday 🎉

I have been Yugyeom's girlfriend for three years now and it's been honestly amazing. He treats me so well and is always there when I need him but when it comes to sex we've never done it before. He always has some type of excuse, am I not attractive enough to him? I find myself becoming more and more needy, the dreams that I have are so surreal. It's like I can actually feel everything he does to me. Like when he kisses me in my dreams or touches me a certain way, it like I can feel it all over my burning body. I'll even wake up sweating and my pussy wet and aching begging for some attention, so I do what any horny human being would do, I play with myself since Yugyeom won't do it. Every time I try to bring up us having sex he always brushes me off and says he has something more important to do then have sex. Does it make me angry and hurt? Yes. What could he be doing that's so much more important then me? Sitting here in a booth with roses decorating the table I grinned as Yugyeom fed me bacon and cheese soup from his bowl. I guess he had felt bad about what he had said the other day and wanted to take me out to eat to make up it up to me.

"Here baby try some of this bread." Yugyeom smiled while braking a piece off.

Opening my mouth wide I take the breath from his fingers with my teeth. "Mhmmm it's delicious." I giggle licking my lips.

"You have something on your lip. Let me get it off for you." Putting his index finger on my lip he pushes it into my mouth. "Suck my finger little slut." He growls out thrusting his finger in and out of my mouth.

Have my dreams finally come true? Sucking and licking on his finger I softly and quietly moan. "Mhmmm." Swirling his finger around in my mouth he groans as he pays close attention to my lips.

"Fuck you're hot." He sighs. "Let's go baby girl before we get caught." He whispers near my ear rubbing his hand on my thighs. Paying the bill and leaving a tip for the waiter he grabs my hand and leads us out of the restaurant and to his car. Putting my seat belt on I turn the radio up and sing along to the music playing as he drove. Placing his hand on my exposed thigh the firm,y grips it in his hands while paying close attention to the road ahead of him.

"Yugyeom?" Confused by his tactics I grip onto the arm rest of the car door as his hands go further up my dress reaching my dark blue laced panties. Brushing his fingers over the dampened fabric he growls rubbing his fingers in circles over my clit.

"Shit you're really wet for me." Rubbing me even faster he sighs as he feels my clit throbbing against them. "Ah you're such a naughty girl. You want me to fuck your sweet pretty pussy badly, don't you?" He chuckles adding more pressure on my clit causing me to loudly moan and grip the arm rest even more tightly and wildly buck my hips.

"Y-Yugyeom." I breathe out.

"Woah. Who the fuck is Yugyeom? Your slutty ass so badly wanted to call me daddy a couple of days ago. Now that I'm about to fuck you you want to call me Yugyeom? No it's not Yugyeom, its daddy and you know it, you're just trying to make me angry." He calmly grins trying to hold back his anger. Pulling up to his house he removes his fingers from my clothe pussy and gets out the car loudly slamming the door shut. "Get out the car so I can fuck you, or are you scared. This is what you asked for though."  Opening my door for me he helps me get out of the car and drags me inside his house.

"Yugyeom you're hurting my wrist." I whine out as he once again drags me this time to his room.

"Just keep on whining like that. When I put this cock in your mouth you won't be able to say anything." Letting my wrist go he walks over to his bed and reached under it pulling out a big box. "We're gonna have so much fun baby." He licks his lips while placing different toys on the bed. "I'm only going to tell you this once. Strip or else." He states looking serious and sexy as ever.

"Yes daddy." Obeying his orders I quickly take off my clothes not wanting to upset him or make him wait. Pulling out a pretty pink collar with a long leash attached to it he walks over to me and places it around my neck.

"You want to know why I never wanted to have sex with you? Because I'm too dominate not because of your appearance, believe me baby girl I've touched and played with my cock many of times thinking about how sexy and beautiful you are." He laughs thinking to himself as he hands ran over my shaking naked form. "I want you to be a good little kitten for daddy and get on the bed with you legs wide open. As wide as they can go."

Doing as I was told I lay on the bed and open my legs as wide as they can go. Walking slowly over to me with nothing on Yugyeom reached for a purple ten inch vibrator. Sitting me up with my legs still wide open he reaches behind my back with some rope in his hands and ties my wrist to each other making it where I can't move my arm or hands. Pushing me down on the bed he places the vibrating vibrator into my now drenched pussy making me squirm and move around as he pushed it up down my walls. Whimpering my body shakes in pleasure as he forcefully pushes it in and out of me, using his free hand he grabs a gag and places it in my mouth. Screaming I move my head side to side feeling an unbearable pleasure sore throughout my body as the vibrator vibrated on my clit.

"Awwww. You're taking that vibrator well. Can you take my cock even better?" He whispers pulling the vibrator off my clit letting my cum shoot everywhere as I shook.

"D-Daddy." I choke out as my words come out muffled.

Slamming his thick long pink cock into my tight pussy Yugyeom sighs taking in the feel of me. Grabbing ahold of the leash attached to my collar he hardly pulls on it while roughly thrusting into me. Groaning his thrusts become faster and harder, placing his other hand around my collared neck he squeezes it causing me to lose my breath and whimper out. Thrusting even faster his groans become louder as his cock twitches with excitement wanting to cum, pressing my right leg to my stomach he thrusts at an angle making me scream my lungs out as I felt him hit my spot. Not being able to hold on any longer I scream even louder as Yugyeom smacked my clit with his hand while still wildly thrusting into me. My cum came shooting out all over his pulsating cock, pulling out of me he pulls me up by the collar and placed his beautiful cock near my lips. Taking the gag out of my mouth with his hands I take him into my mouth sucking him hands free as he thrusts his length harshly into my mouth.

"Ahhhhh. Mhmmmmm take my cock well kitten." Yugyeom moans out still roughly thrusting into my mouth. "Fuck!" He shouts letting his warm cum shoot into and all over my mouth, slowly pulling out of my mouth he untied my wrist from my back. Breathing hard and tired he lays next to me pulling me into his arms wiping his cum off my lips with his hands. "Did you like it baby?"

"Oh believe me, I loved it daddy." I sigh laying my head on his chest listening to his fast heartbeat.

THE END 💦

Words:1403.

Yugyeom ❤️

~JetsetterB💕