Markson~Secret Kink.

Warning⚠️: Sexual Content.

Markson! Or never!

Markson! Or never!

Requested by Yoong_Luv

I am so freaking sorry it took so long to write this. Please forgive me. Enjoy❤️

I would say I do have a thing for Mark and his fingers but he would never probably date me. He hasn't really dated anybody for real, he says girls give him headaches. Whatever that means. He normally hangs around Jackson like 24/7, like they are always around each other which is super annoying. I'm his best friend too, why can't he show me the attention he shows Jackson? I don't know, recently I've come up with this stupid theory that Mark could possibly be gay. I mean he doesn't look gay but sometimes he acts like it, which is ok I guess. He could be gay and I would still love him, it's nothing wrong with being gay, everyone can be a little gay sometimes. Walking over to his house I reached under his mat and grabbed his spare key, him and Jackson had invited me over to just hang out with them, so I agreed. Unlocking his door and placing the key back under the mat I walk into his big house that smelled like peaches and strawberries with a little hint of lavender. Closing the door behind me I looked around and found him and Jackson no where in sight, they must be upstairs. Making my way upstairs I hear a loud groan.

"I don't know I really don't like pussy. I like dick better." Hugging his pillow close to his chest Marks eyes lock with mine as I stood in the doorway of his room. "Come in Y/N, join us." Grinning Mark elbows Jackson who turned to look in my direction.

"Ok." Walking over to them I take a seat on the edge of the bed. They are acting very strange today.

"So I need you to help Mark. He claims he likes dick better, but I think pussy is better than dick because a pussy gets really wet and it can swallow a dick whole which is hot as hell." Looking at the both of them like they were crazy I shake my head.