Kabanata 32

Black door

Spinning the steering wheel to the left, I bit my lower lip. 'You're crazy Chloe Garcia' I said to myself, not sure if I'm in the right track. I've been driving for almost thirty minutes.

I sighed.. I don't really know what came to me but I'm heading to his house...

Yes, Florence's..

Fudge! I'm positively crazy for doing this!!

Iginala ko ang aking mga mata sa paligid. Where am I? I drove slowly looking out of the window and to my phone. The green-blinking circle--which is me-- was moving forward on a straight path.

My destination is still out of sight. Not to mention but it's my first time using GPS.

And his address? Nagtataka siguro kayo kung bakit ko alam. Well, I'm good at remembering things, so I am sure that I got his address right. I red everything on the form a while ago remember. And the form was stating every information about him. With his address obviously.

I turned right, following my GPS. My face lit up as I saw the familiar sidewalk. I remember seeing this!! I looked back at my phone and saw that I'm getting close to where I'm going.

I kinda feel excited..

Stepping to the break. I smiled as I park my car in front of the huge maroon gate.

Yes.. Finally I'm here!!

I unfastened my seatbelt and slid my phone to my pocket, gently holding the folder before going out and shutting the door close.

I started to feel butterflies in my belly as my foot touch the ground..

Madiin kong pinikit ang aking mga mata.

'Your can do this. You're here to give his permit. You traveled this far. Nandito ka na Chloe and there's no turning back'

Pagkamulat ko agad akong naglakad papasok. The gate wasn't close so I walked in. This is my second time being here, but still, I'm amazed.

Facing the front door, I stood nervously extending my hand to the door bell.

I fixed my self running my hand to my  plain oversized white T tucked in front to my black skinny jeans pared with the converse I'm wearing.

Bumukas ang pinto at ang una kong nakita ay si manang. The one who takes good care of this mansion. Nanlaki ang kanyang mata at gulat nang makita ako.

"Iha?"

I smiled and before I could say anything else she giggled. She went to my back pushing me lightly and closed the door from behind us. Hinarap niya ako at saka nito hinawakan ang magkabila kong balikat.

Tinignan niya akong maigi..

"Ikaw nga!! Naku salamat naman at nandito ka iha!! Kinagagalak kong makita ka ulit" aniya at ngumiti. Yung tipong aabot sa tainga "Kanina pa ako di mapakali. Napakataas ng lagnat ng batang yun. Di pa siya bumababa, ni ayaw kumain" sabi nito at umiling iling