chapter 27

Marcy came out with two boys. One tall with a little girl and boy at his side. The other with strawberry red hair. Both carry machetes with green flimsy sheaths on the side. The tall one has short black hair and blue eyes like a sea.
The little girl nudged him and he bent down saying something nobody but the two of them can hear. He nodded and smiled at her and stood back up. The little boy just played with his hands looking shy.
"Hey Eris, how are you?" Marcy asked taking a look at the others with her.
"Pretty good, you?" Eris respomded back with a smile.
James made a quick move and Eris blocked him switching the gun on him. "Don't even think about attacking or you die." She whispered in his ear angrily.
"But he stole my army. Both of them." Saying it like a whiny kid.
"I dont care if he stole your cookies in elementary school you will not attack." She said staring him down. "Hannah grab hold of him."
She came over and put a hand behind his back tightening the grip able to break his arm.
The two boys stood still like golems unmovable. Not an expression on their face looking at James. The air became tense between the five Poca boys.
"Sorry about that show Marcy. James is just wanting to fight your two bodyguards."
Marcy looked back at the lone boy for an answer and he stared back.
"Those three were my superiors before I took his people and ran. The man in an arm bend is James." He said looking over to them.
"I'll kick your ass Daniel!" James snapped and Hannah tightened her grip making him grunt. Daniel stood unphased.
"James shut your mouth!" Eris barked back at him. "Im so sorry he been quite a hand full."
"No problem. Lets go inside my office to chat. I don't think our boys will get along. Archie can you look keep an eye on her three Poca kids?"
A boy with big broad shoulders came over. His hair a twisted brown and his eyes the same color. He carries an assault rifle she has never seen before. He looks very intimidating for the most part. He nodded and everyone went separate ways.
Hannah escorted James to sit beside the fence with the other two obeying as James barked orders at them. "Just shut up James. You aren't getting your revenge on an business ally." Hannah tossed him against the fence.
James flipped out his knife at her and Archie took aim at him. Daring him to make one more wrong move. The two of them locked eyes. Archies' gun rests on his holder pointing at the head. James lowered his knife and subdued to defeat.
Archie lowered. "Go on and take a seat with your boys. They seem to know when they're beat." His muscular and firm.
"You can gun them for all I care." Hannah said smiling at him and he smiled back.
The archers and melee Nitro people started talking to the others. Having laughs and Jokes with the other guards. Jack and Daniel had followed Marcy and the other girls in for the meeting.
The place is very busy. There's so much noise kids are surprised no grownups have attacked. They are picking up the fallen houses and moving them behind school. The little ones planting crops. Others on the roof hammering things together building something. All kinds of guards chatting and securing the perimeter.
A perfectly functioning military base. Olly if we could have something like this back home.