chapter 47

"What are we gonna do stitch? We can't run or hide. What if they don't accept to help us?" Lewis said panicked. He is the leader of the Dark Masqueraders in Dunbar. He is a tuff skinny black boy with clean cornrows.
This situation has Lewis very stressed out. For the past week his territory has been under attack. Local gangs are one of the problems in this area. Every night the grownups try to break down their defenses and the locals try to kill them when they go into the city. No matter what happens it is never a dull day in the streets of Dunbar.
"They will help you, I know it. Don't worry Lewis. Put on your that tuff mask of yours. If you slip up know those people out there will lose respect and call you a pussy. Is that what you want?"
Lewis shook his head.
Stitch handed him a mask that has a long monstrous grimace on it. "Here. Lets get them ready bro."
"Thanks man." Lewis said slipping on the mask. "Lets get D.M. in full speed."
Stitch smiled at him. He was surprised that calling him a pussy got him up instead of a knock in the teeth. Normally Lewis beats anyone who tries to mock him.

"What'cha mean, fool? We can handle the infected without peoples help. Those things are nothing out there." Tyrone said staring Ryan in the eye.
"You are not seeing the big picture here-"
"What big picture?" Tyrone cut him off. "All I hear is bullshit about is a big pile of cannibals. My men can take'em by themselves."
"It is every cannibal in south and central Charleston. Theres over thousands of them damnit."
"Get out before I cap your ass. Five minutes. Go." Tyrone said pulling out a pistol cops used.
Ryan got up and left without saying another word. He can clearly see Tyrone won't listen to him and knows that he will get shot. The guards began to escort him to the gate by standing on either side. Once to the gate a kid opened it for him and the guards stopped. The door closed and he got in his cab with the rest of his team.
"So what they say, Ryan?" Mitch asked. He is a buff boy like Archie but with very short blond hair and a very muscular jaw line.
"They told us to leave. Best go before they open fire." Ryan said pulling out. He swore under his breath.
"Where to know?"
"Back to D.M. I guess."