chapter 51

"What are you doing here, Tyrone?" Stitch said walking steadily across the he carnage hoping not to slip in the blood.
"Thought you could use some help, blood. You got me thinking. If it weren't for you always scavenging and killing we would've died a long time ago." He said pulling him in for a pat on the back.
"You gone soft on me, cuz? Wanna go by us a soda?" He said egging it on.
"Don't push push your luck, short stack. I can still kick your ass." Tyrone said acting tuff.
"Wanna bet?"
"If you want to." He shrugged.

Something began to move in the carnage. A body slowly rising. Then more began to fo the same. Marcy and the rest left standing raised their weapons. The first body wiped blood from her face barely realizing it is Nyla.
Her legs gave out and she fell on her knees. They lowered their weapons and began to assist her. The others that had risen fell as well. Bodies to weak to continue.
"Matt, we need some assistance here." Marcy yelled holding onto Nyla.
"Yona. Wheres my Yona?" A girl covered in blood said crawling completly drenched. "Where is she?" As she comtinued to crawl over the bodies she felt one's chest rise and she froze. Her eyes grew wide.
The body moaned softly. "Eris. Put me out of my misery. I cannot feel my body anymore."
"No. Your going to live. We are, I won't let you."
Yona raised her finger to Eris's lips. "I can feel myself getting weaker." She dropped her arm. "Im sorry." She whispered.
Yonas body went limp and Eris just shattered. Matt and one of his hunters came over to pull them both away. Eris wanted to fight back but she couldn't. She was to weak. The battle took a lot of of her.
"Here. Place her in the back. Ryan hop in there with her. Make sure she doesn't jump. Ill get the others." Matt said going to the closest person carrying someone. He couldn't tell who though. Everyone is completely concealed in blood.
The surviving infected retreated into South Charleston to find scape from the massacre. That part hasn't cought fire because the change in wind. It went towards the river. Without a fire department the luscious green mountains will most likely catch fire. The result would be catastrophic.
Matt is now shuffling through all the bodies. Tapping each and everyone with his boot to see if they moan or show life. Others began to do so as well. They don't want to leave anybody here alone with all these bodies when for a few hours and then come back to burn them. The thought of it gave a chill up his spine. It made him uneasy. The smell didn't help because it made him want to gag.

A body started pushing itself up from under four bodies piled on top. Stitch pursued it with haste.
"Eff me. My back hurts like hell?" It was George.
Stitch pulled him up. "Can you walk?"
"Yea, just a little sore. I will manage." As Stitch helped him up with a limp on one leg.
"Get to the trucks. While your at it try and find some survivors, yea?"
He nodded and started to check them. A knife in one hand in case there are any bastards. Each and every step hurt but he wanted to show he is strong. That he can do more than people think he can endure.
A hand reaches out and he reaches for it. Gripping hold with both hands, he yanks it up. It hissed and took him backwards. The person began to snap at his face. His muscle's on fire trying to push back.
It slowly began to push its way forward. The face unrecognizable by the blood. The tung crept out and lucked his cheek. He was disgusted and took terrified that he could die like this. The person stopped and was thrown back.
Matt pulled him up with one strong arm. "That should be all bud. Get to the trucks." His face half lit by the car fires.