Second Step

"Where is she?" Takeshi asked Eli when he woke up in bed to find her place next to him empty. He quickly searched his quarters with a loosely tied robe then ran to her quarters in a state of a mini panic as he searched her quarters to find nothing as well. Eli and his team of servants who served Master Shiro all followed him into Lihua's quarters as well.

"She woke up early this morning and had breakfast with Ethan and Xin. She gave orders to have no one disturb her and after breakfast the three of them left together." Eli reports to him. "All she said was to let you sleep in unless it was something of importance, we shouldn't disturb you. That she, Ethan and Xin are going out and should be back today."

"What was she wearing?" He asked out loud to no one in particular.

"Answering Master." Helen said as she stepped forward. "At first she wore the white clothes she brought with her, however on top of the white clothes, she wore a traditional white dress with embroidered silver and gold chrysanthemums. We fixed her hair into a maiden's bun with pearls and secured it with a white jade hairpin. She wore a white veil to cover her face."

"She must have looked beautiful." Takeshi whispered.

"She was a vision to behold." Helen agreed.

------------------

Instead of taking Takeshi's carriage, Lihua had one of the servants call for a city carriage to take her into the city. Ethan and Xin rode outside, next to the driver.

That morning, Ethan and Xin gave Lihua their initial reports on the Lei Clan. The information they got was only from the past two years.

"From the information that we gathered, Prime Minister Lei is in a tough situation. He has spent a lot of money on finding someone." Ehtan started out. "Who, we don't know yet. But that person is someone important."

"That makes sense. When I spied on the Prime Minster last night I over heard him yelling at the private investigator for his failure." Lihua said as she at her breakfast.

"How did you spy on the Prime Minister?" Xin asked.

"Easy, I sneaked in and climbed on top of his house and eavesdropped on them." Lihua tells them. "I'm not just some fair, helpless maiden for you men to take all the fun away from me."

Xin looked at Ethan in disbelief before continuing on the report.

"Financially, Prime Minister Lei had to sell two of his most profitable companies that he has to pay off the debt that Young Master Liam has occurred through his flowery pants ways."

"Flowery pants?" Lihua asks.

"Yes, pretty men who goes through money like water and chases after service women in private tea houses."

"So, men who has no skill set, who gambles and visit whore houses?" Lihua straightforwardly said.

The two me choked on the water that they were drinking before recovering their composure.

Cough "Yes." Cough. Ethan said.

"Ah, so my half brother is a useless trash." Lihua said.

"Because your father had to pay his debt, the income into the Prime Minster's household has decrease by a third. He let go of 20 servants in the last 2 years."

"Any of those servants were mine?" Lihua asks.

"After the announcement of your death, your servants were not so lucky. They were killed." Ethan reported.

"Continue." Lihua tells him as she keeps eating.

"As for your half sister Cindy, she has her sight on the third Prince. They have been seen together on several occasions and seem to enjoy each other's company. There is a new young minister who your father took great care of to be his protege, his name is Aiden Banks. And his name has spread loud and wide for his righteousness and noble demeanor, but also for his handsome features."

"What about their martial skills?"

"Aiden is at peak Martial Force. Prime Minister Lei is at begining Earth Bound Martial Stage. Cindy and Lisa are at peak Martial Force as well. And the two Madam Lei's are at peak Earth Bound Marital Stage."

Lihua laughed loudly and wickedly. If she wanted to go into the Prime Minster's house right now and kill all of them with her two hands, she could.

Her laugh caught Ethan and Xin off guard and they shivered in fear. Miss Lihua had a glint of evilness that ran through her eyes.

"Miss, what are your orders." Xin asks.

"Change into an all white guard outfit, you must look simple, clean, and intimidating. Make sure Hell King's emblem is not on the outfit you choose. We can not implicate him in any way." Lihua tells them. "We are going to attack slow and watch them slowly burn before our eyes. I want them to live a life worst than hell."

When Lihua left her quarters, Ethan and Xin have already called for the city carriage to come pick them up. The two of them stopped in their tracks as they stared at the beauty before them. Miss Lihua had always wore simple clothing with simple jewelry and little to no embellishments. But to see her decked out in full Lady attire, made their hearts skip a beat.

"Now I'm beautiful because my face is covered." Lihua teased them. "I must be horrendously ugly in your eyes. How could you ever had laid your eyes upon me at all without the veil."

Ethan and Xin quickly bowed and looked away. As she got into the carriage, they hopped on and made their way into the city where she planned to meet her flower pants half brother.

As they reached the biggest tea house, Lihua, Xin and Ethan stopped everyone enjoying their tea in the tea house when the three of them entered the establishment. They look ethereal with an intense aura. The way they walked and moved looked surreal to many of the patrons in the tea house.

"Who is that girl?" They whispered to each other.

"What beauty she must be hiding behind her veil." Someone else said.

"Just watch how she moves. Its as if she moves with elegance and grace."

"One night with a real Lady like her and I am willing to die a happy man." Someone else said.

The three of them move upstairs into a private tea room. When the door closed, they all snapped back into reality and more questions were raised as to who the beautiful lady is.

As the morning became early afternoon, they saw their target and his group of friends make his way to the tea house. The rowdy group made their way to the biggest room next door and shouted their orders to the servant.

Lihua rolled up her sleeve and concentrated on her qi, sending it into the snake on her arm. the snake moved and Xin and Ethan jumped back from the table from their seats. They watched at the snake slid its way off her hand and slid on to the table. It made it's way to the window and disappeared.

The whole time Xin and Ethan looked at Miss Lihua in awe and horror.