Missing

"So that is what happened."  Lihua finished telling Takeshi about what happened in the forest.  

"We'll see if Nao will send word or not of her missing."  Takeshi said as he draws circles on her back.  

"Who are those red ladies?"  

"They are called Red Maidens.  They're an assassin organization made up of women."  Takeshi tells her.  

"Red Maidens.  Sounds terrifying."  

"They really are actually terrifying."  Takeshi said.  "They're considered to be in the top 5 best assassin squads out there."  

"Too bad, I'm going to hunt them down and destroy them."  Lihua said as her finger lazily drew circles on his chest.  

"Really?"  

"Now that my lions have their scent as long as I'm within 300 feet of them, I can locate them and kill them."  Lihua tells Takeshi. 

"How is this possible?"  

 "They all carry the same poison in their body." Lihua tells them.  "They carry the Purple Hazing Poison in their teeth.  Its a quick releasing poison that kills them instantly when broken.  My lions caught the scent of the poison and can now identify it as long as they can smell it within a 300 feet radius."  

"Have fun hunting."  Takeshi tells her.  "I should tell my guards about the poison in the mouth of the prisoner."  

Takeshi rolls out of bed and pulls on a robe before cracking the door open enough for his head to fit through and told the guard about the poison.  

"Its on the right side."  Lihua yells.  "The bottom right side of the teeth, should be on the second or third teeth to the back."  

Takeshi looks at Lihua then back to the guard.  "Got that?"  

"Yes, Master Shiro." 

"Good. Quickly tell them before the paralyzing poison stops working."  

Takeshi closes the door again before taking the robe off to come back to bed.  

"A husband has to keep his promises."  Takeshi said as he jumps on top of her causing her to laugh and scream at the same time.  

"You fiend!"  Lihua said between gasps and laughter. 

"You vixen!"  Takeshi said as he bit her neck.  

--------------

That night, the royal guard had been sent to request Takeshi to come to the royal palace at once.  Lihua quickly threw on her white clothes and helped Eli and the other servants wash and dress Takeshi as quickly as possible.  

Instead of being dressed in full court robes, he instead dressed in a plain royal blue robe with silver plum blossoms. Once fully dressed, he kisses Lihua on the lips before leaving.  

"Stay inside."  Takeshi orders her.  "Stay safe."  

"Okay."  Lihua answered.  "You stay safe as well." 

Takeshi slightly smiles at her before turning around and leaving.  The moment he steps outside, his smile disappears and his cold hard mask appears.  

---------

At the palace, King Nao have been walking around his study for the past half hour waiting for his brother to show up.  He didn't know how to tell Takeshi of the news. He, himself didn't know how Akira escaped. Nothing in her bedroom has been touched and nothing was missing.