The Third Play (2)

Who would have thought that when Lihua left the group, Takeshi, Thorin, Sora, Takao and Ethan along with the rest of their Devil's Soldiers were able to meet up with her small group.  When Takeshi found out what happened, he was so close to killing all of the Devil's Soldiers who were in the same group as Lihua.  

He had to leave the group to calm down enough to think straight.  He knew she tricked them into leaving everyone behind.  The only person he should be mad at, should be Lihua for leaving them behind and taking the risk of leaving the group to fight by herself.  

Xin and Ethan ran back as quickly as they could as they ran towards Takeshi.  

"She's back.  Hurry.  She's back."  Xin shouted as they saw Takeshi leaning against the tree.  

Takeshi immediately pushed his qi into his feet and activated his swiftness movement and within a few moments he rammed into Lihua bringing her down with him as they fell down to the ground.  His arms wraps around her and he turns their body so he would land on the ground as she lands on top of him.  Their fall attracted the group as they only saw a blurred movement then Lihua falling with the blur.  

The Devil's Soldiers sighed in relief once they knew the loving couple were reunited.  Both of them were moody when they weren't together.  Although they tried not to show how worried they were for each other, the Devil's Soldiers could feel and see the difference of their characters when they were together and when they were apart.  

Takeshi especially couldn't let go of her.  His head was buried between her neck and shoulder as he breathed her into him.  He had missed her smell the most when they were apart.  Even though they were only apart for two and a half days, he could feel his loneliness creep up on him and start to eat him alive from the inside out.  His memories would flash to the endless days in the cave, not knowing when it was day or night.  All he did was cultivate to save himself and his sanity.  She was a ray of light that brought the fresh cool breeze in his life and he couldn't get enough of her.  

"I brought you a present."  Lihua tells him.  

"You're the best present that I only need."  Takeshi said as he nipped her neck playfully.  

"I have something that would make your day better."  Lihua whispered as her breath got caught in her lungs.  

"Seeing you and holding you makes my day infinitely better."  Takeshi said as he kept trying to hold on to her longer.  

"It's something you wanted for a long time."  Lihua said.  

"You're all I ever want."  Takeshi told her sternly as he wanted to keep on holding her.  

"Takeshi!"  Lihua moaned.  "We have people who are staring at us!  And my gift is going to wake up soon, if she doesn't die from the poison first!"  

Takeshi groaned in frustration and finally lets her go.  As she stands up while pulling him up, he finally sees that her veil is gone along with her poison markings.  

"Where's your veil?"  Takeshi said.  

"Lost it."  Lihua said annoyingly.  "The portal ate it."

Takeshi stared down his soldiers, forcing them to look away.  

"Why are you ashamed of your wife?  Is that why you want this Lady Wife to wear a veil?"  Lihua teased him.  

"You and I both know that's furthest from the truth."  Takeshi said as he cupped her face with his hand.  "I just don't like other's looking at what's mine. I would have to start an eye collection should they stare longer than necessary."  

Lihua laughed.  They are going to be a couple that collected eyes as a hobby.  

"Look."  Lihua said as she led him towards her blue bear.  "Look at what I captured."  

The blue bear stood up and turned around to show Akira's body tied on to his.  Her cheek had slowly bled as her face contorted in pain as her body burned from within.  

"How?"  Takeshi said as he stared at his first love.   

"The Red Maidens have infiltrated the Phantom Mirage some how and have aligned themselves with Yukah Kingdom.  They have been following me, I don't know for how long or why, but with Akira as their leader I could make a couple of guesses as to why."  Lihua said as she untied Akira  from her blue bear.  "I've decided to erase Red Maiden from history and kill Prince Aiguo.  And should Chiyo ask for it, the royal Yukah family as well."  

Takeshi kept quiet as he listened.  Something bad must have happened to Chiyo for Lihua to decide to eliminate the whole royal Yukah family.  She would only act this way in retaliation to those who provoked her first.  

Takeshi grabs Lihua and holds her close to his side as he whispers to her.  

"Should you start a war, this King will stand by your side."  Takeshi promised her.  Chiyo was now part of his family too.  She had become his granddaughter too.  How could he just let go of the people responsible of hurting Chiyo?  

"Thank you."  Lihua said as her arms came up to scrunch his robe on his sides.  She breathed him into her as she calmed herself down with his scent.  "Now what about Akira?"  

"We'll treat her the same way she treated me."  Takeshi told her.  "Lets string her up to see how long she would survive."