Reunion (3)

Lihua was suddenly engulfed in hugs that surrounded her. Crying could be heard from everyone there. Lihua stood still as she let hug her has long as possible, but Ethan cleared his throat to let her know that they had ten minutes before the other's start to arrive. Lihua took control again of the reunion.

"Everyone, we don't have much time until everyone else comes." Lihua said. "When I found out that you were looking for me, I had to take this opportunity to let you know that I did not die. Now you can stop searching for me now that you know I am alive."

"How?" Dae asks. "You were fed poison, how did you survive?"

"By the luck of the Gods, it didn't kill me, although there is nothing I can do about the poison marking."

"Hell King..." Jiyong asks. "Does...does he know?"

"Yes." Lihua tells them. "He knows everything about me. And he supports me as I go through with my revenge and make them pay for everything they did to me."

"I'll kill them!" Dae said harshly.

"No. I want them to live a life worst then death. I've already started."

"You..." Bom asks.

"Everything that they are going through right now, has been accomplished by my hands." Lihua tells them.

"Everything?" Chae asks. "You claim every misfortune they have been having is because of you?"

"And it just started." Lihua said. "I plan on making their life hell for all the wrong they committed against me. I didn't even let the servants that bullied me and were let go from the Lei Manor go. They too are now living a life worst than death, for bullying me and my servants."

They all looked at Lihua in shock. The reports they got from the servants was that Lihua was quiet, good-nature and obedient. Her experience must have changed her. Little did they know, she carried the simple motto of if you treat me well, I will treat you well as well, but if you wrong me, you'll regret it tenfold.

This Lihua can be very vindictive.

"Hahahahahaha!" Jiyong laughed. "My heart feels light! Of course! My granddaughter has the blood of Han! She is a tiger just like her grandfather! HAHAHAHAHAA!"

"And now she is to marry the Hell King." Bom said reminding everyone who her husband to be is.

"Hahahaha." Jiyong bellowed. "It is our fortune of our Han family that we now have royal blood in our family! Hahahaha."

"Now that you know who I am, you must not tell anyone, nor must you claim me." Lihua said, cutting Jiyong's laughter short. "If King Nao knows that Lady Lihua is the same Lihua Lei of the Lei Clan, he will think he does not have a firm grip on his throne and will think that Hell King married me to get your Han Clan support to over throw the crown. It will cause a ripple in their brotherly bond. King Takeshi does not want to do anything to hurt his brother, he cherishes their bond. Not only that, but the Lei Clan cannot know of my identity until my revenge is complete. Nothing must ruin my plans, do you understand?"

"We understand." Jiyong said as he stared at his family. "We will not say a word to anyone, not even our servants, do you hear, no matter how loyal we think they are, only those in this room will know this secret."

The Han family nodded their heads in understanding.

"If there is anything you need. Please let us know. We'll help you in any way possible." Chae said as she held on to Lihua's hands. "You look just like her, do you know. You look just like my Lily."

Lihua smiled sadly and bittersweetly.

"Soon, other's will arrive. Dry your eyes for we must act like we don't know each other. I will invite Grandmother, Aunt Bom and Aunt SoHyun as well as some noble women to join me for tea tomorrow. As to not raise suspicion." Lihua tells them. "I must go. But we will talk soon."

-------------

That evening, all the Generals and Admirals came to Winter Rain Tea House to pledge themselves to King Nao. The idea to do it at the Winter Rain Tea House instead of the palace was Lady Lihua suggestion. Instead of a stuffy boring ceremony in the palace, Lady Lihua suggest to use the Winter Rain Tea House to host the celebration. Food, drinks and entertainment were enjoyed by all as the King watched on as his people acted like humans instead of his subjects.

Seeing this side of them made King Nao happy. Because he was King, there have always been a line that they would never cross with him. But seeing everyone relax and enjoying themselves made him happy. It made him feel like he was one, along with them.

"I can't thank you enough Lady Lihua for this suggestion." King Nao said as he, King Takeshi and Lihua sent the King home. The three of them were in Takeshi's carriage. King Nao's face was flushed with the affects of too much wine. "Tonight, this King felt....felt...."

"Human? Just like one of the men? Am I right?" Lihua asks. "You felt one with your people."

"Yes. How do you know?" King Nao said.

"Have you forgotten that I also served my own King for a long time?" Lihua said. "I saw his greatness, but I also witnessed his loneliness. All Kings who has all the richness of a King, also has to bare the responsibilities by himself as well. The responsibility alone rests on a King's shoulder and can be very lonely road. I saw it in my King and when I look at you, I see the same thing."

King Nao looked at Lady Lihua in a different light. "All though it would have been hard, I now understand why your King let you go."

King Nao looked at his brother. "You are lucky brother to have found such a treasure."

"It is I, King Nao, who is the lucky one, to have found King Takeshi." Lihua said.