♡ㅣ030

-

-

You got up, ready to go to school.

Maybe, for the last time.

You went down the stairs to the kitchen, you saw Jimin. "I-I'm sorry for running away J-Jimin," You apologized.

Jimin didn't say anything, he was very hurt from you always running away, and he was mad as well.

Jimin acting like you didn't exist hurt you a lot. But you know that you would be happy at this. You should get used to him, not remembering you. Because isn't that why you're trying to go far away?So that they forget about you, and live their life happily.

But still, you wished he didn't ignore your existence. But you know that you shouldn't seek it either. So you stay quiet after that.

Both of you stay quiet and ate your breakfast. Jimin hurriedly got out of the house, heading to school before you.

Sigh.

~ ~
You walked through the hallway of your school. Treasuring everything around you, because you know you'll miss it.

You'll miss everything about it, especially because you didn't know if you'd ever be able to see it, again.

"Jiyeon?" You heard, turning around, you found the voice belonging to Taehyung. You looked at him, and tears almost came rushing to you.

Stay strong.

You wondered how he manages to be so happy and always laughing knowing the fact that he has no parents. But maybe, he's just used to it.

For you, all your life, you thought you had a mom and a dad, also a brother. But all of a sudden, they were no longer yours; you were no longer theirs.

And maybe that's why you have become hurt all along these days. But you know better. And you know that you should stay strong, no matter what. "Taehyung?" You said, smiling, hoping he won't noticed your face that was filled with sadness.

Because you know, you'll miss him. No matter what happens, the truth that he was your first love, can't be changed. It can't be change the fact that he was also your first kiss. But you don't deserve him, and now you tired not to fall for him either.

There was no point in trying to fall in love with him anyways, because you were trying to go far. But the best reason why you shouldn't love him was because he doesn't love you.

He doesn't love you, right?

I mean, no one will. Who loves you, who would love you? And why would they?

But then you remembered Jungkook. You remembered his words.

"Because I f**king love you"