♡ㅣ036

-

-

"Jiyeon?" Jungkook asked, looking at the girl, wondering why she came out.

"I'll help you, I'll help you find your Jiyeon." The girl said.

"Really?" Jungkook asked as he finally was able to smile again.

"Yeah, let's go." the girl said, taking Jungkook hands and heading toward the place.

~ ~
Jungkook looked at what was in front of him, a mansion as he can say. "She's here?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure he took your Jiyeon here."

"But you stay out here, I'll go inside by myself," Jungkook told the girl.

"But-"

"Don't worry, I can handle it." Jungkook walked inside the big house, as soon as he ringed the bell, the door got open, with all the security guard pointing guns at him.

Jungkook widened his eyes, quickly putting his hands up in the air, telling them he's innocent. A guy came out, telling the guards that they can stop pointing the gun at him. "So, you did come." The guy said.

"You-, you're that guy" Jungkook gasp, he felt a rush of anger coming his way. He went and grabbed the collar of the men's shirt. "Where's my Jiyeon, tell me, where's my Jiyeon!?"

All the guard pointed the gun at Jungkook again, but Jungkook didn't dare leave the guy's collar. "Where's my Jiyeon? Are you deaf? Tell me!"

The guy gestured the guard with his hand that they can lower their gun. The guy cough as Jungkook couldn't leave his neck. Jungkook stared at the guys face, looking forward to his answers.

Jungkook leaves the guys shirt as he try's to calm himself down. "Nice to meet you, Jungkook." The guy said, calmly.

Jungkook scoffed. "You call this nice meeting?" He asked.

The guy in front of him smile at him, "My name is Hwan, Choi Hwan."

"Hwan? But your attitude isn't as bright as your name." Jungkook said, being impatient, not wanting to deal with the guy in front of him and just want to see his Jiyeon.

(if you didn't that joke, Hwan means bright.)

"So, you think you're funny." Hwan said, ending with a chuckle.

"Tell me where my Jiyeon is." Jungkook demanded.

"Jungkook!" He heard the voice, looking up, he really did, he saw his real Jiyeon, the one that belonged to him. He knew that the Jiyeon he's looking at right now, is his Jiyeon, because he felt his heart at ease; he felt relived.

Jiyeon came down the stairs, running, wanted to hug Jungkook. To them, it felt as if everything around them black out, and it was only them two. Jungkook smile as he sees her running to him.