Undead?! (InBin) V.1

requested by @Exo-Byun

Okay so while writing this, I got so into it that I forgot it was supposed to be fluff. If you've read my book "killer", you'll know that angst is kind of what I live for. Haha, moving on...

So after I had already written 3500 words of said angsty version, I realized, "Wait, this is supposed to be fluffy, what the hell are you doing Caroline?" So here I have for you an edited version of my first draft of this idea, which is in fact a FLUFF. Would you guys still like to see the alternate version?

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this, have fun reading!

Saranghae, my lovely readers <3

(btw, it'll probably be only a thousand or so words, considering i'm not that good at fluff 0.0)

- - - 

"Youngbinnnnnnnnn~!" A voice screeched from the front of my apartment. Dear God, what could he possibly want now? I grumbled and went to tend to the mess of the man that I loved.

"What is it, Inseong?" I said as I walked into the living room. I frowned though, because Inseong wasn't anywhere in sight.

"Inseong? Where are you?" I called. "In here!" He yelled, his voice sounding from the foyer near the front door. I proceeded to make my way towards the sound of his melodic (but sometimes really irritating) voice.

And as soon as I saw him, I turned around and started walking back the way I came.

"Wait, no, Youngbin, just help me please!" He pleaded. I wasn't looking at his face but I could tell that he was giving me the biggest puppy dog eyes. I sighed deeply, massaging my temples.

"How the hell do you keep managing to do this?" I groaned as I looked back at him.

He still looked so stupid. One of his arms was squished in the door, and his other arm seemed to be jutting out from UNDER the door. I swear to god, he's somehow gets his appendages stuck in every place possible.

"Help me pull it out, please~?" He asked sheepishly. I sighed again, and took hold of his arm-less shoulder. "I'm going to pull on the count of 3, OK?" I asked, and he nodded his head.

"One, two, three!" I yelled, before tugging violently on his torso. He popped out of the door with a sickening crack, which was probably the sound of his arm breaking off.

He let out a screech and fell into my arms, his head resting on my chest.

"Inseong, could you actually make an effort to NOT get your limbs stuck in doors?" I sighed, exasperated.

He pouted. "Mm...I'll try..." He mumbled quietly, a flush of red starting to spread on his cheeks.

Not really sure how he managed to blush like that. He was dead, after all.

I sighed again, and pulled him tighter against me. "You're such an imbecile," I said. He smiled shyly up at me. "Heheh."

Having a zombie boyfriend sure proved to be difficult.

- - -

"Inseong, we've gotta get going now! I want to beat the traffic!" I hollered.