Love Paint (JongKey)(Part 2)

It's been like four months since I finished the first part of this whoops.

I woke up with a pounding head and a feeling of nausea. Great idea, Kibum. You just had to go and get yourself drunk.

I pushed myself up off my bed and stumbled into the bathroom to empty the contents of my stomach. I puked until my throat felt raw. Not a fun experience.

I slowly trudged to the kitchen to make some coffee. My kind of coffee was mostly sugar though. I hated black coffee with a passion.

I plopped down on my couch with my mug and shut my eyes, breathing deeply. I didn't remember how I got home the night before, no matter how much I probed my brain. I just remembered getting fired and then drinking st that bar. Maybe I called someone to take me home. I sighed, the thought of being fired weighing my mind down. And then, I remembered the business card Jinki gave me.

Modeling wouldn't exactly be my first choice as a job, but I did admit I had a stunning face. Maybe I should try it, I might enjoy it. I placed my coffee on the table and got up to rummage through my clothes and cardboard box. I finally found it stuffed in the back pocket of my dress pants.

The name Kim Jonghyun was printed in bold letters on the front. Apparently he was a professional photographer, his most common medium being human photography. Explained why he needed a model.

I looked at the phone number on the card and dialed it. It rang twice before someone picked up.

"Hello, Kim Jonghyun photography studio. How may I help you?" A woman asked on the other line.

"Um...I heard Mr. Kim was in need of a model for his upcoming project. I don't have much experience but I'd like to gain some and try this out," I told her timidly.

"Of course, if you're interested, that's great!! Please come to this address at 2 p.m. We'll be having a sort of audition today for all the models interested," the kind woman said happily.

"Ah, thank you! My name is Kim Kibum, by the way, in case you need my name," I said, much more full of joy this time.

"Thank you, Mr. Kim. Come to XXXX XXX St. at 2 o'clock please. See you then." The lady hung up. I smiled happily. I might be getting a job just a day after I lost my previous one.

I glanced at the time; it was 12:30. I had just enough time to shower and change.

I put on my favorite outfit: ripped black jeans paired with a causal white button-up. Simple but stylish. Plus, skinny jeans made my butt look pretty good. I looked in the mirror and smiled brightly at my reflection.

I was looking hot. Of course, that was a given : I'm Kim Kibum, after all. I was excited now, all the bad thoughts from yesterday had been expelled from my mind. I grabbed my keys, phone, and wallet and skipped out of the house happily.

I quickly headed to the address the nice lady had told me. When I got there, I had to check in and I got a number assigned to me. I saw several other males sitting in the waiting area.

I took a seat next to a tall, lanky man. I smiled brightly at him. "Hi, I'm Kim Kibum," I said, introducing myself.

He returned the smile politely. "Ahn Jaehyun (my baby, pls watch his drama Blood, it's amazing), nice to meet you Kibum," he said. I nodded.