Chapter 16

Who the fuck is this Leandro Lemuel? Why the fuck does he look like a dickhead? For some reason, he pisses me off. I can feel that in my past life, he has done something very bad to me. 

Me, Lucy, and Leandro Lemuel decided to walk. They were talking, I was thinking something very deep. Why the fuck does he look like a dickhead?

"Why does he look like a dick?" I asked her in a whispered tone. 

"Not really, he looks handsome, and at the same time, he's very religious." she replied.

Very religious? How come? And handsome? Wtf? This guy looks like a dick.

"Dude, I don't know you very well, but I want to ask you something." I told him. I've decided to ask him.

"Why the hell do you look like a dickhead?" I asked him.

"Damn, you've never changed, Kenn. I don't look like a dickhead, right Lucy?" Leandro Lemuel replied while laughing.

"Yeah, you're just being idiotic again Kenn." she said.

How does he even know my name? Did Lucy tell him? Do I know this guy? 

He still looks like a dickhead tho.

"Anyways, I've heard that you've been playing LoL, Kenn. Wanna play with me?" 

Nah, I don't think so. I wanna pass, I've decided to change. Less LoL, more reading.

"I think I'll pass." I told him clearly.

He somehow pisses me off, I don't know why, but there's something that is pissing me off.

"You've invited me earlier remember? Are you going to back out now?" Lucy said. 

Oh yeah. I forgot. I've invited her to end my frustrations. Since I've invited her, I agreed on playing. 

While walking, towards RR, I've noticed that these two kept whispering and laughing with each other, like they were lovers. I am actually somehow pissed, so I've decided to ignore them. I can see that the dude's cool, but I think they've known each other for a long time already. Judging from their actions, they look like childhood friends. 

Something's bothering me. While staring at Leandro Lemuel, it feels like I'm remembering something very important, very very important. feeling ko, may atraso tong taong to sakin. I just can't remove that from my head.

We've reached RR safely and decided to play, yet these two are still talking like lovebirds. It freaking pisses me off. They're ignoring me, ignoring my freaking existence, like I don't even exist.

But am I really important? If I think about it, if I die now, there would be like 30 people who would attend my funeral. Obviously my cousins and friends. But thinking about it, what would happen after that? Nothing would change, I'm not important, I'm not a big cog for the machine, I am not a prodigy, I am no virtuoso, I am just a part of the overpopulated human race. I think I would've done better if I were a Dog. Dogs are man's best friend. Dogs are cool, and also a cat.

While thinking very deep, Lucy decided to slap me back into my senses.

"What the hell was that for? You guys were denying my existence earlier, and now you've slapped me. What the hell is your problem?" I asked her angrily. 

"What the hell is my problem? You dodged the game. What the hell were you thinking?" 

I was actually thinking about dogs and cats, and the universe. But yeah, I've dodged the game. I shouldn't have done that.

"Let's just play one more?" 

"No, I have no time left to do that. I'm going to tour Leandro Lemuel." Lucy said.