Chapter 17

*Yawns* 

It's 6 o'clock in the morning, I just woke up from my bed, see the news 'cause life is boring.

*Breaking News*

*A school from Iloilo, Passi City, ASPCI. Was recently bombed by a student from the same school.*

Bombing these days. I bet he did that because he was 2cool4skool.

*The suspect's name is Franz Vincent Escote* 

Franz Vincent? Who the hell is tha- FUCK! IT'S BROFRANZCO! Why the hell would he even bomb his own school? I knew he was a faggot and such, but I never knew he would bomb his own fucking school.

*The school was bombed at night, nobody died, but the canteen and some classrooms got badly wrecked.*

Damn! Did he do that because he didn't want to attend school anymore? I knew he was lazy, but damn! I never knew he was crazy.

I've slapped my self, thinking that I was only dreaming, and I've only hurt my self by doing that.

I AM NOT FUCKING DREAMING! HE SERIOUSLY DID IT! 

Since that news was crazy af, I've decided to turn the TV off. I've prepared my breakfast, did some toothbrushing things, took a bath, and prepared for school. 

While walking towards school, I still can't remove the fact that my friend on LoL, recently bombed his own school. I know that he always says, "I wanna die." but I never knew he was serious about it. Did he really want to die? Did he want salvation? Did he want the cold embrace of the void? Or is he just autistic? Nah, I don't think he's autistic, I think he's somehow smart, yet a fucking idiot for doing some shits like that. 

While walking, I've decided to check my facebook on my phone. My messenger is holding lots of lots of messages. I've decided to check them all.

Franz Vincent (Homo Fagut): Dude! I HAVE DONE SOMETHING TERRIBLE!!!!

Franz Vincent (Homo Fagut): I got fucking framed up, I didn't bomb the fucking school, Although I wanted to.
Franz Vincent (Homo Fagut): I'm being chased right now, fuck!

After reading those, I've turned my phone off...FUCK! HIS LIFE IS CRAZY AF! Thank god, I wasn't him.    

While walking and thinking something very deep, I've never noticed that there was a short/cute girl in front of me that was walking towards me, she was holding some kind of papers.

*Bam* 

I've hit the girl in front of me accidentally, and all the papers she was holding eventually fell of from her hands. 

Since It was my fault hitting her in the first place, I've helped her pick up the papers she was holding. 

"Uhmm, sorry for doing that, I was out of my senses. I am very sorry," I told her while I was picking up the papers.

"No, I'm sorry, It was my fault for not looking while walking," she replied while also picking up the papers. 

Wow, her voice sounds angelic. But why is she apologizing even tho it's my fault, Is this a new trend?

"These papers, what are these?" I asked her curiously.

"Ohh, these are manuscripts for the novel that I am making," she replied proudly after we finished picking up the papers. 

"Anyways, thank you for helping me," she smiled sweetly before she left.

Damn! She looks like an angel.

While walking, I've noticed that she stopped walking, it looks like she's confused about something. Since I am a good man at heart, I've came to her rescue and asked her what was wrong. Even if I have no rights to do that.