Chapter 19

Life? Life is pointless, and unfair. Even if you achieve everything in life, get rich, becomes famous and ETC, what would be the point? You're going to die in the end. Everything you've worked hard for is going to be naught. You'd experience more suffering than joy, you'd experience more failures than success, you're going to die in the end, feeling the cold embrace of the void. 

Life is pointless but at the same time, it's unfair. It is too unfair. If you are born rich, good looking, with keen intellect and a great family, then you're super lucky. But if you're born poor, ugly, an idiot and a sucker family, then you're super unlucky. 

People say that nobody is perfect, nobody has the perfect life, money can't buy happiness and we are all equal. I believe this is full blasphemy, not all, but still blasphemy. I agree with the quote 'Nobody is perfect.' and 'Nobody has the perfect life.'. Yet, I don't agree with the quote, 'Money can't buy happiness.' It obviously can, and it obviously do, heck, most of my problems can probably be solved by money. Money = less problems, less problems = happiness, therefore, money = happiness. I also don't believe the fact that everybody is equal. Think about it, some people are disabled, some people are not, some people can draw, some people can not. 

So in the end. Life is pointless, unfair, and meaningless. 

Thank you.

P.S

My life's actually not that bad, all of what I've written, were all my imagination.

Sir was almost in tears of what he have read, I think he was that inspired. 

"Sweet! I rate this essay 9/11. You did a good job, Ms Montañez," He said then gave a thumbs up, while removing his tears using his blanket.

Lucy was shocked of what she have heard, so she said, "Sir, why the hell 9/11? Why not 8/10 or anything?" 

That's also making me think, why 9/11? What is he plotting now?

"Why not? Or are you dissatisfied with your score? I can lower it down if you want." 

"No, Sir. I'm satisfied with my score, thank you for rating it 9/11." 

Hahahaha, no, I don't think she's satisfied with that, 8/10 is a pretty good score, but I guess she's also thinking why is it her score 9/11.

"Well then, I believe it's time to read another essay." 

Who's next? Who's the unlucky one?

As I was staring into the wanders, I'm actually thinking who would be the unlucky one and the secrets of the universe. Sir suddenly pointed his index finger at me and said, "Since you had -15 last quiz, I guess your essay is pretty great. Let's read it out loud." 

Wah? I'm the next unlucky person? Guess there's nothing I can do about it.

I stood up from my chair, and smiled like a boss, "Go ahead, Sir. That essay is pretty good, I am proud of it," As I have said unto him.

"Ok then, let's begin." 

Life is a series of choices, not chances. If you are born poor, it's not your fault, if you die poor, it's definitely your fault. You've been given a lot of chance to live, not just to survive, you've been given a life, free will, and choices to make. I see no clear reason for you not to strive, unsuccessful, and full of depression. 

You don't need to be rich in order to attain success, having a good life is enough. A good stable life is enough, unless you're a daredevil, or something more. 

The word 'Success' does not only have one meaning, it has a lot. Success depends on the perspective of the person trying to gain it. Success can also be pleasure, pain, joy, despair or etc, It depends actually depends on you.