Chapter 23

We're currently on our large house, near the forest, with no internet connection. Good Gracious, this is too boring. We're going to have a great feast later at night. It's a family dinner, yet Kenn, Domenic, and Domenic's family is going to attend. Well, that's pretty understandable, knowing my family and his family are business partners.

"Onee-chan, let's watch Naruto: Road to Ninja!" 

Wait...WHAT!? Did I just hear something good? Did I just hear Naruto!?

"Nani! You've bought the most recent movie!?" 

"Hai! I knew you'd come, that's why I've bought it." 

Oh my god, I love my brother.

"Ore wa Daisuki! Ototo!" I said while almost in tears.

That's it, my hidden Weeaboness is unleashed, thanks to my little brother. My super weeb, but cute brother doesn't communicate with me, unless I also speak like a Weeb, good thing he unleashed it. 

Despite my shyness, I can speak normally when I'm with my brother; with my Weabooness unleashed, I become a different person.

"Rasengan!" He shouted.

He's so excited he can't help it. I'm as excited as he is; I unconsciously did some hand seals. 

The movie is starting, the intro is awesome! This will be great, I'm sure it will be.

~*~

The movie was great it was hella awesome. 

I loved the fact that the alternate universe they temporarily resided in, is awesome. Minato and Kushina didn't die, Sakura's parents died instead. Akatsuki isn't the antagonists, they were supporting characters instead. Uchiha Sasuke was a womanizer. Rock Lee was Gay. Hyuga Neji was a big pervert. Kiba was a cat lover. Hinata wasn't shy, instead she was too harsh. 

The personality of their friends were inverted. 

*Knocks*

"Who is it?" Leandro said as he opened the door.

Is it the maids? What do they want?

Yeah, It's them.

"Young Master Leandro, you are being summoned by your Father," The maids said in chorus, then bowed in chorus again before they left.

"Psst, Leandro, My Little Brother, are you okay?" I whispered loudly while I'm on the sofa.

Worried, I stood up and checked if he was still okay. He was not. His face was horrified, as if he just heard something very bad, very very bad. Well, it's understandable. I hope nothing bad happens to him.

He proceeded walking, while still shocked and horrified. Meanwhile me, I walked towards the sofa and decided to lie down to think about some stuffs. 

We can't disobey our father, we're dead if we do. I don't mean to be rebellious, but I think our Father lacks understanding. He's great and such, but why should he be like this? I mean, will Leandro get hurt? Is he going to be punished? I'm sure he will. 

When I graduated just now, he didn't congratulate me on reaching 2nd place, instead he said, "Just second place?". My God! That was painful.

 *Knocks*

Oh my god, Is it a maid!? am I also going to be punished?

*Knocking Intensifies* 

Yikes! This one is stubborn and scary. I guess I have no choice.

I gathered all my courage, and decided to open the door.

Oh my god, oh my god! Here it goes!

I opened the door, and the door was opened without a problem. I was still trembling, with my eyes closed.