Chapter 18

"Surprise Bitches! It's a motherfucking surprise quiz." 

SAY WHAT NOW!!!

"Get a 1/4 sheet of paper and write your name. 10 mins only." 

AHHHHH! I'M NOT IN THE LEAST PREPARED! I don't even have a sheet of paper; how the hell do I even get a one fourth sheet of paper?

Arghh! I guess I have no choice, it's time to hunt and steal some. 

I've noticed that Lucy has a 1/4th sheet of paper. Should I ask? Or should I steal?

STEAL IT!

No, I think I should ask. Something bad might happen.

 Something bad might happen

Ok, I agree with that. I'm not a really nice person after all.

I've decided to steal, but I got caught, I GOT CAUGHT! 

The situation I am in right now is grave, I must get away with this, my reputation is on hold.

You don't have a reputation anyway.

Ok, shut up.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asked angrily while holding my arm tightly.

I'm screwed if I don't get away with this.

"What am I doing indeed? Ever noticed that Newton didn't knew he was doing when he was sitting on a tree? Do you know that Schrödinger also didn't know what he was doing; that's why he put a damned cat and a radioactive thing in a single box. Did you know that people doubted Galileo, and even imprisoned him because he supported heliocentrism? And lastly, did you know that Ferdinand Magellan had no idea he was heading for straight for the Philippines. So tell me, how do I know what I am doing?" I told her blatantly and gave her an awkward smile.

Damn! I executed that greatly. Good thing I read some shits in the net, never knew they could help me somehow.

"Okay, stop with your shits, let me change the question. Why are you trying to steal my 1/4th?" She asked furiously. 

What the hell is the point of my explanation? She already knew what I was doing, but why did she even ask what I was doing? Tssss, women. 

"Hmmm, why indeed? Well-" 

"Look, you could ask for some if you want, I have more here, and I'd obviously give you some. Just ask," Lucy said calmly, after she gave a big sigh.

What the hell happened when I was gone? Why did she suddenly...turn nice?

"Whatever you ate today, I suggest that you must always eat it." 

"Tsss," Lucy rolled her eyes while giving me a one fourth sheet of paper.

Okaaay?

~*~

I've wrote my name on the paper, and read the questions on the board; it seems very easy. I wonder if this quiz is an answer only quiz.