Chapter 14

A/N: I better get votes guys, I actually punched myself in the face when writing this...

If you want to know why, it was to see where I actually hit when I punch someone in the face, so I punched myself. My cheek hurts...

*sigh* I just idiot to a whole new level didn't I?

Anway, so you know that part I was complaining about not getting an invite to.

I got an invite :P

She made a facebook event and invited me I was like XD Oh yea. winning.

So I need an outfit, the theme is 'dress to impress' so I'm just going to avoid jeans and shorts... I don't want to spend like $80 on a dress I'll probably only wear once. (plus i need to save money) So I'm gonna wear clothes I already own and come up with something. I've narrowed it down the stuff on the side (excluding jewellery) -------------> Yes? No? Help me pick :3

Or should I just go out and by a dress? -.-

[edit]

photobucket is being a bitch and not letting me make a slideshow thing for the side so here are the links to the outfits: (OR GO TO THE EXTERNAL LINK)

Option A:  i43.tinypic.com/jjr6lc.jpg  - a green/aqua top and black mini highwaist skirt

Option B: i44.tinypic.com/ie1kxy.jpg  - a bronze, thick strapped dress(it has two straps but i couldn't be bothered wearing the dress so you got crappy photos from me in the changeroom where I bought it)

Option C: i43.tinypic.com/2cwkh89.jpg  - black singlet and mini highwaist skirt with belt (my dp)

 ALSO this story is now officially in the Watty awards for 2012 so help me out if you like the story? Vote and comment PLEASE.

5 votes and 5 comments before I upload<3 you might find out who Jay is ;)

_______________

     Chapter 14    

_________________

It was times like this I really hated being stubborn and curious.

“Run!” I heard Walter repeat as I heard a loud groan.

Ignoring Walter I slammed the door, pretending I had left when I had no intention to.

“You’re dead meat, Pirelli.” I heard the scruffy voice of George hiss. Walter snickered in response as I heard more grunts.

I tiptoed towards the main room, slowly reaching into my pocket for the butterfly knife and gripping it tightly by my side.

“Where’d she go Walter?” George demanded.

I never heard Walters’s response. All I heard was a loud crashing noise that sounded like glass breaking.

I ran the few meters until I was in the same room.

My eyes widened as I saw Walter laying on his belly an over-weight George sitting on top of him.

“I don’t know George, you tell me.”

“I knew you couldn’t be trusted from the begging.” George hissed as he dug a shiny, silver object further against Walter’s throat.

“Really George, you seemed pretty thick to me.”  Walter spat back not even showing the slightest sign of pain.

Dread washed over me Walter slowly tilted his head the side and looked under the couch.